TEASER The Mizuno Experience is Coming in 2021

Amazing experience coming! Fantastic! What better time for me to get back into playing Mizuno irons. MP18's were my last iron set years ago & technology has definitely changed for the better. (y)

Man... This news is awesome! Any event with Mizuno would be a bucket list thing! This is another one of those things that I would put a kids birthday, anniversary, vacation, work, or anything else on hold to get to.

Super excited to see this one!! As a self-admitted Mizuno fan, this teaser has got me sitting on the very edge of my seat!!

My first ever set of new irons was Mizuno T-zoid and my current set of irons is Mizuno 919 HMP, with multiple versions in between..... I'm definitely intrigued! Sounds like one helluva THP Experience in the works!

Love the sounds of this.
Mizuno has been the OEM that I've always liked, but never bought and gamed.

I love the tease of a competition! Can’t wait to hear more about it!

Still have never played with Mizuno irons but to me they are the most appealing irons out there. The woods are looking better and better as well with each release. Can't wait to hear more details on this one.

I'm very ready for this :D

I miss my Mizunos!!! :facepalm:

Speculate.. on the event ideas rolling around in @JB and Mizuno For killer event..I don't think any of us can function at that level and return to normal life. 😆 That being said, I can't wait to hear what they develop.

Thanks THP for another awesome looking experience, can't wait to hear the details on this one!

Glad to see people excited about this one. We know we are.

In what golf world would you not be excited about this?

This is awesome and I dont even know what it is...

this sounds amazing. Can’t wait to hear the details

Last edited:
Still have never played with Mizuno irons but to me they are the most appealing irons out there. The woods are looking better and better as well with each release. Can't wait to hear more details on this one.

I can’t believe you have never tried Mizuno irons! I don’t currently have their forging, as I went with the Hot Metal Pros but they are the softest, most pure feeling irons you will ever hit. You need to go check out the new line up!

This is awesome. Chris is far and away my favorite club guy in interviews, and I've taken more notice of Mizuno products because of that. Another great THP Experience in the making!!

This is awesome. Chris is far and away my favorite club guy in interviews, and I've taken more notice of Mizuno products because of that. Another great THP Experience in the making!!
Agree here.
CV has put a face and a personality to Mizuno, and its a good thing.

Mizuno has been the OEM that I've always liked, but never bought and gamed.
Still have never played with Mizuno irons but to me they are the most appealing irons out there.
You both are missing out!!! I was the same but finally jumped on the JPX900 line and I'm so glad I did.

The 921's and a future iron from another OEM are at the top of my hit list for 2021.

It’s starting to get to the point that if you are a golf company and not doing a THP experience, what are you really doing??:sleep:

super exciting stuff!

I also love that some sort of competition was teased. Team events at THP experiences are such great follows and would be absolutely awesome to be part of one

Back