Noelle From Srixon Goes Off Course + Contest

Noelle mentioned Habit, and IMO they are better than In and Out and Whataburger hands down!

I want to know if there's any truth to the rumor that my next trip to Huntington Beach with @JB is entirely in the hands of Noelle regarding itinerary hahaha

She says we're doing fun stuff and I am IN. She also sort of jabbed us for Krave, but that's fine. I regret nothing.

Nice working in of your favorite adjective, nutty. As in pineapple cider that is nutty.

Nice working in of your favorite adjective, nutty. As in pineapple cider that is nutty.
It was a good plug, I checked out the brewery because I'm a huge fan of cider.

I want to know if there's any truth to the rumor that my next trip to Huntington Beach with @JB is entirely in the hands of Noelle regarding itinerary hahaha

She says we're doing fun stuff and I am IN. She also sort of jabbed us for Krave, but that's fine. I regret nothing.

We will set the itinerary.

Noelle mentioned Habit, and IMO they are better than In and Out and Whataburger hands down!

Habit and in and out are not even really the same thing. Yes they are both burgers but Habit is much fancier and has a much larger menu.

Aside from the plug for some nutty pineapple cider, I was excited to hear about something in the works for 2021. "Stay tuned"

Great podcast! Noelle seems like such a great person!

Only 10 rounds Noelle??? Come on!

I gave her a soft cap goal of 25 for 2021.

She better get it done.
Based on her comments that this is the most she's played since college and only 10 rounds I'm not optimistic haha

haha, the truth is, Cali trips for content are INCREDIBLY busy, and basically every hour is accounted for to maximize what we can bring to you guys.

I just like to torment @JB a bit, whether it's about eating Pei Wei every night and counting Tesla's, or now going to Riviera and watching Ducks games :ROFLMAO:

haha, the truth is, Cali trips for content are INCREDIBLY busy, and basically every hour is accounted for to maximize what we can bring to you guys.

I just like to torment @JB a bit, whether it's about eating Pei Wei every night and counting Tesla's, or now going to Riviera and watching Ducks games :ROFLMAO:

Sounds like a great trip no matter what happens...

Torment is my lifetime goal!

Based on her comments that this is the most she's played since college and only 10 rounds I'm not optimistic haha
Seriously. That part actually made me sad. Most ever since college is 10?!?!

Back to the Podcast conversation, I actually blended my wedges this year, going CBX2 for my 50* and 55*, and RTX4 for my 60* (probably getting replaced by the ZipCore Tour Rack 60* I've been reviewing). As @Canadan saw in the Tech Studio, the CBX2 wedges are really good, and forgiving, but I still like the bladed wedge for the 60* because I can get more bounce and sole grind options.

Seriously. That part actually made me sad. Most ever since college is 10?!?!
I know right! I've heard people that work in the industry don't play that much but I almost play that in a month! :ROFLMAO: Well during the 3 months I can anyways haha

Back