NOW OPEN: The 2020 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange!

I’m revisiting my plan. I’m going to give one more go of forum investigation to see if I find something else for a gift idea.

Great dedication and thoughtfulness in putting something together for another forum member

Great dedication and thoughtfulness in putting something together for another forum member

That search is the fun of it! Even if I can’t get better ideas, I’ll have learned more about a THPer!

Last item will arrive today - shipping on Monday. Found a few items for myself too.

My last item wont be here til Tuesday. Ship everything off when it arrives..

Shopping is complete. Paid for 2 day shipping. Following day I get an update saying my order will arrive in 3 days. :mad::mad::mad: Guess I’ve got a *** sign on my face.

Boom! My Santa knocked it out of the park!
Favorite golf balls - ✅
Favorite cigar - ✅
New color added to the shirt rotation - ✅
Badass hat, towel, and glove - ✅
Christmas candy for a fat guy - ✅

BF3C2AC8-5E8C-44AA-A75D-1E05B0A7506B.jpeg

Last edited:
Just finished placing the order for my brother! Hope the stalking pays off and he enjoys it. Take a few days to get here then out to him!

Boom! My Santa knocked it out of the park!
Favorite golf balls - ✅
Favorite cigar - ✅
New color added to the shirt rotation - ✅
Badass hat, towel, and glove - ✅
Christmas candy for a fat guy - ✅

View attachment 8975014
Nice haul! Love that hat and the Peppermint Bark is so good!

My gifts to my person are in the wind! I hope they dig them!

Shipment is off. I think I did a good job trying to personalize my gift.

Nice haul! Love that hat and the Peppermint Bark is so good!

The hat is really nice and I’ve gotta watch myself with the peppermint bark or it won’t last the weekend

Last edited:
Looks like @Jman might be doing some Christmas shopping. Secret Santa stuff? Who knows?

Theragun mini.PNG

Last couple of items ordered. Package should shipped by Friday.

Or read the rest of the forum and see that I bought one using the THP Budget Golf discount deal ;)(y)
I saw that. Just postulated that you might be sending it out to a lucky member.

The hat is really nice and I’ve gotta watch myself with the peppermint bark or it won’t last the weekend
We don't judge here

Never did I ever think I'd own a yardage book from St. Andrew's, a polo from Carnoustie, a hat from Torrey Pines or a divot tool from Macrihanish Dunes. Top it off with some tees from Muirfield, Old Head and more. Also a Claw Glove.

You knocked this out of the park, Doug. Forever grateful. I'll keep you in mind for any future golf trips!

20201121_090733.jpg
20201121_090737.jpg
20201121_090742.jpg
20201121_090747.jpg

Wow! Great haul there! Excellent job SS!

Never did I ever think I'd own a yardage book from St. Andrew's, a polo from Carnoustie, a hat from Torrey Pines or a divot tool from Macrihanish Dunes. Top it off with some tees from Muirfield, Old Head and more. Also a Claw Glove.

You knocked this out of the park, Doug. Forever grateful. I'll keep you in mind for any future golf trips!

View attachment 8975072
View attachment 8975073
View attachment 8975074
View attachment 8975075
That’s awesome! Great job, Santa!

Back