The Official Banter Away Thread

Right?! And I’m not even sure what product line (eg drivers or hybrids or irons or balls) will be the best but the whole lineup looks stacked. Maybe the huge increase in sales is making people bring their best?
Imo it’s just further solidifying no one is making bad equipment, everything will fit someone the best.

I am pleasantly surprised to hear 2020 didn’t push back the industry release schedules and 2021 is looking like a roaring year.

Sales numbers are definitely on the insane side.
Imo it’s just further solidifying no one is making bad equipment, everything will fit someone the best.

Bigger market means bigger market share possibilities. The rush to grab that increased piece of the pie has to drive innovation and quality. We are just lucky we get to experience it all.

Yet there are some that push the technology envelope and others that follow.

Yet there are some that push the technology envelope and others that follow.
For sure, but that’s always been the case. In the end, still no bad equipment.

Bigger market means bigger market share possibilities. The rush to grab that increased piece of the pie has to drive innovation and quality. We are just lucky we get to experience it all.
Keep in mind though, these releases were in the works well before COVID hit in most cases. Im just impressed by how companies have managed to and appear will keep managing to get the goods here for the releases.

Keep in mind though, these releases were in the works well before COVID hit in most cases. Im just impressed by how companies have managed to and appear will keep managing to get the goods here for the releases.

True. Even though the products released this cycle were in development pre-covid, I have no doubt that every major vendor's engineering departments and production lines were kicked into as a high gear as possible given the circumstances. It's what I would do in an executive level leadership role in those companies. It's a gamble but a good one to invest in.

True. Even though the products released this cycle were in development pre-covid, I have no doubt that every major vendor's engineering departments and production lines were kicked into as a high gear as possible given the circumstances. It's what I would do in an executive level leadership role in those companies. It's a gamble but a good one to invest in.
The end result is us regular golfers win!

Found out yesterday that my in,was both have Covid. A little too close to home and they are both approaching 70. :oops:

Son is furloughed again as of last night. Restaurants had to cut off indoor dining, only delivery and takeout.

All areas were restricted further as well.

Just as my options for work started to look promising as well. Will have to wait and see if they move forward I guess.

Stay safe everyone, especially if traveling for the holidays.

Social media is awesome.
Say it publicly rather than in DM so the thousands that have won things on THP can respond.

9DF9EB43-B16F-4419-88C7-FBD369D5AA26.jpeg

I've WON!:bananadance:More than couple of times.

I absolutely HATE making gingerbread houses. My mother in law has a day where the grandkids come over to make them. I choose to play golf that day.

Now the kids are doing them at home due to Covid. Someone please shoot me. Cheap Vodka is not enough.
D270292A-95B0-49C9-86A6-DB627AA4C7F8.jpeg

Social media is awesome.
Say it publicly rather than in DM so the thousands that have won things on THP can respond.

View attachment 8975197

Too funny. As someone who has practiced law for more than 30 years, I chuckled when I read that post.

Can you tell me more about bomarputtingco?

From what I can tell, they make sidesaddle putters that they loudly proclaim on their website conform to USGA rules. Key people are three Bomars, who apparently grew up as avid and accomplished golfers in Alaska. Brittany and Billy are co-founders and Chase is a sales rep and club tech.

Can you tell me more about bomarputtingco?
We have a thread on side saddle putting which has a video from them. Intriguing concept

We have a thread on side saddle putting which has a video from them. Intriguing concept

Thanks, checked it out - I had a really sh***y response about the guy but changed it to my question as I don’t think a response is warranted for the trolls

Thanks, checked it out - I had a really ****** response about the guy but changed it to my question as I don’t think a response is warranted for the trolls
Love this 😆

Shout out to @brianmk24 for the hook up with a tee time day.. he got invited to anither course and passed his prepaid tee time to me haha

Shout out to @brianmk24 for the hook up with a tee time day.. he got invited to anither course and passed his prepaid tee time to me haha

He’s such a good dude. Hope he’s doing well as I’ve been lucky to tee it ip with him at least once for the past 4 years,
This year, due to covid we weren’t lucky to golf together.

Started out watching some golf shaft videos that @JB pointed me toward, wound up in the rabbit hole that is Youtube. Several Ken Block videos including one of him finally getting to hoon the new all electric Mustang. Ridiculous that a car makes 1400 HP and the only sound it makes it the scream from the electric motors.

They also set up a drag race (as part of a Forza video game promotion) of the Hoonicorn Mustang vs. the McLaren Senna Merlin and it wasn't even close. The more car lengths they gave the McLaren the worse it got beat.

I'm not a drifting fan by any means but I do have a lot of respect and admiration for what Ken Block can do with a vehicle. I probably should have included the Hoonigan series in the "guilty pleasures" thread

Word of advice. If you found something funny on the Internet and get all excited to post it on some specific forum or social media page, more than likely 99.9% of people there already saw it. It cracks me up in some of the barbecue ones when I see the same joke over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Back