NOW OPEN: The 2020 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange!

SS are doing an amazing job this year!

Last item is showing up today so I should have my package out next week!

I don't disagree, but don't we say this every year? :)

Very true! And it feels like THP secret Santa’s keep upping their game

Very true! And it feels like THP secret Santa’s keep upping their game
Secret Santa’s are doing great. Got to get mine out before it gets to be too much😂😂

Man this is such a fun follow. You guys really knock this stuff out of the park. Someday I'll jump in when I can pull my weight lol

We don't judge here
You might not...I played golf with @LLIB today and he either had eaten it all or didn't bother to bring it with him. I'm judging.

You might not...I played golf with @LLIB today and he either had eaten it all or didn't bother to bring it with him. I'm judging.

Ditto!!! Didn’t offer me any either 😂

They’re on the table beside the adapters and red dot I was supposed to bring you. 😖

Here is my unboxing video. Wouldn’t let me upload the video to the forum so YouTube it is. Funny story...I was this person’s Secret Santa last year. Recognized the return address.

We are now at 20 packages bound for their gift recipients.

Great job so far Secret Santas!

I’m sure your SS hooked you up, I was distracted by the hat and 1/4 zip😍😍😍😍
Wore mine today as well. I do like that red & blue one tho.

If I would have received your blue on blue one, I would have gifted the “lightly used” one in my closet to my SS ha
@oumagic and myself were both gonna buy the blue on blue we got but decided to hold of on it just in case. So I got a couple other colors instead.

Holy crap guys!! My Secret Santa just sent the exact Tour Edge Wingman putter I've been looking at! I am beaming ear to ear in absolute shock. How incredible!!! I feel so lucky!! Thank you Secret Santa! If you're ever in the Santa Barbara area beers on me! Wow I cant believe this!!! So generous and kind!!! View attachment 8974730View attachment 8974731
THP never disappoints...

Here is my unboxing video. Wouldn’t let me upload the video to the forum so YouTube it is. Funny story...I was this person’s Secret Santa last year. Recognized the return address.

thats funny getting your Santa From last year. I mean didn't someone else run it last year? Now @Sox_Fan this year, great thing you guys are doing awesome stuff running this each year. @FernDog was last years right?

Back