Arizona THP Golf League

Thanks for bringing us along @Nessinator ! Definitely envious of you fellas playing golf in what looks like great weather.

Thank you @Nessinator. You were so great.

I will try to behave myself the next cpl of days.

Who won the prizes? Meaning who was in last place. 🤣🤣🤣

That a boy @Doubleb21. Great job!! Sounds like @oumagic was right about that game of yours improving.
He was on fire today. He has been putting in a lot of work and it really showed today. I can’t believe he won low net and gross and not a single skin!

Who won the prizes? Meaning who was in last place. 🤣🤣🤣
@sourmash won the last place prize for the lesson. We had enough raffle gifts that everyone got something. I won a great Sewailo golf towel

Thank you everyone I had such a great day! I am still a bit shocked at my round. I started out -1 through the first 5 holes. This group of THPers is never a let down and always so much fun. We could not have asked for better weather and Sewailo never disappoints.

My game came together today! I had to scramble a bit but finished the round 38/38. I have been trying to break 80 here for a long time what a day to do it. Had an awesome day with @oumagic @robrandalgz and @AzBirdgang. Some great golf from everyone.

A huge thanks to @Nessinator for always coming out and taking pics you do a great job. And @Wildcat4life for getting this league up and running. We had awesome raffle prizes today and tons of fun.

@Pinche Baboso i think we talked on the range I should of put it together who you were. Looking forward to playing with you someday! Thanks for coming down.

I did indeed, and if I may say so it was well deserved! 😀 (Also stole a skin, btw.)

I really need help to figure out a chronic problem so I am grateful for the generosity.

Such a great day, even though my round was abysmal. Absolutely perfect weather, great company and a beautiful course. Thanks to everyone who has made this league possible!

Thank you everyone I had such a great day! I am still a bit shocked at my round. I started out -1 through the first 5 holes. This group of THPers is never a let down and always so much fun. We could not have asked for better weather and Sewailo never disappoints.

My game came together today! I had to scramble a bit but finished the round 38/38. I have been trying to break 80 here for a long time what a day to do it. Had an awesome day with @oumagic @robrandalgz and @AzBirdgang. Some great golf from everyone.

A huge thanks to @Nessinator for always coming out and taking pics you do a great job. And @Wildcat4life for getting this league up and running. We had awesome raffle prizes today and tons of fun.

@Pinche Baboso i think we talked on the range I should of put it together who you were. Looking forward to playing with you someday! Thanks for coming down.

LOL! Nice round buddy! Had to head home due to family commits. Next time we can pair up!

And yes, thanks to Mr Morgan for getting everything sorted. Also, Had a good foursome for my first outing.

@Wildcat4life

This was cool. I told you since everybody is AC I would get a cool prize together for whoever won. Send me a PM with what you are thinking and I will work on it.

I’m going to need a ruling, but I think these are the Ants Bryson was looking for.

Congrats to @Doubleb21 for the win and awesome updating with all the videos and pictures. @Nessinator

I had such a blast today! Nearly 8 hours of driving but it was worth every second! I was so excited when I saw our pairings this week. @Doubleb21 ,@oumagic, and @AzBirdgang are such an awesome group of guys. It was my first time playing with Jesus and that dude has some GAME!

I'm so proud of Brian, man. That dude has been working HARD on his game and it all came together for him today. So much fun to have a front row seat to the champions round. It was so great to see Sean again, too. He hasn't been able to make it to a league round since August. So awesome to play with my friend again (love ya, brother).

Just wanted to shout out to @phoffer and @AzGolfer. We all three tied for (net) 2nd with 73s. If Brian wouldn't have been on absolute fire today we would have had a shot, boys. Proud of you guys, man. Can't wait to see you all next month.To The Preserve we go!!!!!!

What a day! Awesome time being out with my pals playing an amazing course. The weather was perfect and that made the beers go down even better than they were.
It was great to see everyone and catch up a bit.

I have to give shoutouts to my playing partners @TommyTomas @mtbloco - great time out there with you boys today. Thanks for the laughs and great company.

A BIG THANK YOU to @Nessinator for taking time out of her day to capture some amazing shots, and @Wildcat4life for everything you do for us and the league.

@robrandalgz @phoffer so close boys!

Last but not least, Congrats 🍾🎊🎉 🏌️ to @Doubleb21 for taking home the coin and trophy! I am super stoked for you man; you deserve it!

I’m sure you didn’t do it by yourself but @Wildcat4life getting this league up and running then playing a whole season during covid was a great feat.

I saw all of the photos on IG and it looks like the weather was perfect yesterday. Makes me wonder why I don’t spend the winter in Tucson.

I’m sure you didn’t do it by yourself but @Wildcat4life getting this league up and running then playing a whole season during covid was a great feat.

I saw all of the photos on IG and it looks like the weather was perfect yesterday. Makes me wonder why I don’t spend the winter in Tucson.

Come on out it was 85 all weekend can’t beat that!

Congrats on the win @Doubleb21!!!

Back