Week 11: THP Fantasy Football

A few last minute trades in L4!

Let's see if they go through after today's news...

Sent from my SM-N981U1 using Tapatalk

Mixon to IR he’s contributed so much to my team this season

@GolferGal with a tough decision of Hines, who was just named the starter in Indy vs Bernard who is now the starter in Cincy.

@GolferGal with a tough decision of Hines, who was just named the starter in Indy vs Bernard who is now the starter in Cincy.
As the elder statesman of bottom dwellers in 2020 fantasy football, I am more than willing to give advice 👍

I’m starting Hines and that is b/c he is the only option i have 😂

Wentz or Mayfield

Top options I know

You can make the case doe a few of those guys, but if you listen to @fuffle master and you should, Wentz is top 5.

Roll with it

In this case Wentz playing well and me gutting out a win would help him in the league

Wentz or Mayfield

Top options I know
Wentz is decent fantasy wise. He is going to have a good game today. He is the 13th ranked fantasy qb...not a great qb but a decent fantasy qb

Wentz is decent fantasy wise. He is going to have a good game today
Under 9 points in back to back weeks brings pause for concern to any owner. Especially when those games were against the vaunted defenses of the Giants and Cowboys.

Under 9 points in back to back weeks brings pause for concern to any owner. Especially when those games were against the vaunted defenses of the Giants and Cowboys.
Giants are the 8th ranked team against qb's fantasy wise. The browns are 23rd. Wentz is a fringe starter today

Giants are the 8th ranked against qb's fantasy wise. The browns are 23rd. Wentz is a fringe starter today
Now do the Cowboys 😂😂😂

and fwiw I didn’t say otherwise, I said there is obviously pause for concern when you have a QB that hasn’t sniffed even double digits against two of the worst teams in the league.

He should do that today against a Browns defense missing it’s best player, but didn’t against two horrible teams.

Now do the Cowboys 😂😂😂

and fwiw I didn’t say otherwise, I said there is obviously pause for concern when you have a QB that hasn’t sniffed even double digits against two of the worst teams in the league.

He should do that today against a Browns defense missing it’s best player, but didn’t against two horrible teams.
16th

Wentz is decent fantasy wise. He is going to have a good game today. He is the 13th ranked fantasy qb...not a great qb but a decent fantasy qb

I think we can agree on two things

1) eagles are a terrible football team

2) Any fantasy football team that relies on Wentz as their QB isn’t winning anything this year

With Garrett out, Wentz should have a big game (no pass rush to worry about and one of the worst secondaries in the game). Only hesitation is that the weather looks to be a factor in Cleveland for the third straight week (low 40s and rain - feels like 35).

I think we can agree on two things

1) eagles are a terrible football team

2) Any fantasy football team that relies on Wentz as their QB isn’t winning anything this year
You can take the word fantasy out of number 2

Back