One doesn’t like pictures as much as the other.
B0A38AAE-01CB-4D69-8B4F-0A28975C59AA.jpeg5BAA971B-B90A-426A-BEF6-156699320902.jpeg

These stair maniacs are going to kill me!
1605912811756.jpeg

Sir Charles the post back

surgery cockapoo winning Halloween contest per norm.

Attachments

• E82269AD-FCE6-446A-8640-B6D3A3069037.jpeg
    E82269AD-FCE6-446A-8640-B6D3A3069037.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 10
King Henry is ready to run.

7C17AF1E-4190-44F7-9895-20F88FA807BB.jpeg

Don’t understand why these two insist on laying ON each other.
1C887D77-764F-4E28-85BB-82D092389F2C.jpegF5FF7FB5-6E25-4D9A-B85C-1457350415E1.jpeg

Update on Mr. Weenie. He is doing really well. Walking better each day and we are having to keep him from trying to jump. Mom is so happy.

Update on Mr. Weenie. He is doing really well. Walking better each day and we are having to keep him from trying to jump. Mom is so happy.
I love hearing this bud!

This is best thread! Sir Charles sleeping with his reindeer toy says hello againA75783BE-2D1A-4D3E-8CE9-22A5EEB4812F.jpeg

Can someone tell me why my downstairs cat (that's what I call him...) will enter the room when I'm in it but sit a few feet away from me facing away from me?

There are 2 cats in my house. Downstairs cat (named Manny. He's a Maine Coon and was named by my wife) and bedroom cat. Bedroom cat is also a Maine Coon but she's a lot smaller and named Mollie by my wife.

I call downstairs cat speed bump a lot of times because he'll lie on the floor facing away from me. In the way.

Can someone tell me why my downstairs cat (that's what I call him...) will enter the room when I'm in it but sit a few feet away from me facing away from me?

There are 2 cats in my house. Downstairs cat (named Manny. He's a Maine Coon and was named by my wife) and bedroom cat. Bedroom cat is also a Maine Coon but she's a lot smaller and named Mollie by my wife.

I call downstairs cat speed bump a lot of times because he'll lie on the floor facing away from me. In the way.
Maybe he thinks he is protecting you or you need protecting.

That's kind of what I was thinking... he's on guard duty or something.

He's an odd cat though. He was raised at the same time as a dauchsund and the 2 palled around together until the dauchsund went back to his original owner last year because she was lonely... the cat will look at you and you can tell he wants attention and wants to jump on the furniture for attention but just won't. Not saying he won't jump on the furniture. There's no keeping him off of it. He just has that look about him that he wants attention but doesn't know how to get it.

And I won't get into how he annoys me by sitting right next to my chair and meowing until I pet him. Ugh. Annoying.:ROFLMAO:

That's kind of what I was thinking... he's on guard duty or something.

He's an odd cat though. He was raised at the same time as a dauchsund and the 2 palled around together until the dauchsund went back to his original owner last year because she was lonely... the cat will look at you and you can tell he wants attention and wants to jump on the furniture for attention but just won't. Not saying he won't jump on the furniture. There's no keeping him off of it. He just has that look about him that he wants attention but doesn't know how to get it.

And I won't get into how he annoys me by sitting right next to my chair and meowing until I pet him. Ugh. Annoying.:ROFLMAO:

Cats are their own breed it is amazing how they can act and also amazing how dogs are so loving - so just love them all!

Hank is my goof nut dog. He is deaf in one ear and has some vision issues, but his passion and heart are pure. I tried working him in herding, and although he has instinct for days he works solo, his agenda only. 😜 He talks, sings, and makes me laugh over and over. Love my little Hanky.
2161DCA8-70DD-4677-B582-C0B6164D70A8.jpeg
4EDA3045-B43F-4195-86BA-E000A53424D1.jpeg

Back