what do you mean?
It's just become an outlier is all. Every other session has been lower with the same setup, and I generally know when I'm putting a little more on it for swing/physical reasons. That session is part of what led me to believe that it wouldn't beat out my Sub Zero on that.

Anybody got a static head weight for the TSi3 with the stock adjustable weight? Trying to see what the total stock head weight is in case I order one of these since I would order with a shorter shaft.
I do. I'm at the gym, but I'll try to find the picture. Hold on.

20201122_111500.jpg

Stock adjustable weight is 8g.

The heaviest weight for TSi is 12g (+4, blue weight).

If you cut more than 1/2" it will swingweight a little light.

The TSi3 can fit more than weight on the track so if you want to go super short you could add additional weights.
Titleist is being pretty stingy with those weights to the fitters around here. They don't want to give up the ones they have. Anyone seen an ordering option pop up anywhere online yet?

Titleist is being pretty stingy with those weights to the fitters around here. They don't want to give up the ones they have. Anyone seen an ordering option pop up anywhere online yet?
Haven't seen anything official yet and have yet to see the official weight kit for sale either. Did Titleist ever sell them individually or was it always the full on weight kit for TS?

I'm guessing in the new year we'll see Billy Bob and the ebay sellers have weights available.

Haven't seen anything official yet and have yet to see the official weight kit for sale either. Did Titleist ever sell them individually or was it always the full on weight kit for TS?

I'm guessing in the new year we'll see Billy Bob and the ebay sellers have weights available.
I don't know..

Yeah, that's my guess too. I can usually get the guys here to hook me up with something like that from the build room, but they only have enough/their initial ones for the actual fittings sessions. Saying Titleist doesn't want to just send them to them without a head build. Almost like they'd have to send the head in on a simple re-fit so far just to get the right weights.

Yeah, that's my guess too. I can usually get the guys here to hook me up with something like that from the build room, but they only have enough for the actual fittings sessions. Saying Titleist doesn't want to just send them to them without a head build. Almost like they'd have to send the head in on a simple re-fit so far just to get the right weights.

I wonder if Titleist will even do the 2 weight build from the factory. Especially with no more black weight available making the 1" under build not really practical anymore.

I have hit the TSi3 at the outdoor range twice now, both with the RDX and my Ad Di plugged in.
LOVE the look and sound. The pulled back toe is a definite a visual adjustment for me as it does give the driver more of an open look than the TS3.
First impression is that I am not seeing more distance over my TS3, but I will have to get on a monitor over the winter before deciding if I will pull the trigger. Always tempted!

Par 5 6th tee today. Need to draw one for a shot at it in 2. Get a little quick with the TSi3 and catch it in the toe. Result? Nothing majorly amplified on the draw, 303 yds, prime position.

I shall take that kind of forgiveness. Mhm.

My TSi2 16.5 fw RDX came today. Ordered like 4 weeks after my driver.

Still all frowny faced that my driver is stiiiiilllllllllll MIA.....

I ordered my driver on 11-6, just got it today.

I feel lucky that my driver and 3 wood appeared in about a week.

So random on what takes time and what doesn't.

I have hit the TSi3 at the outdoor range twice now, both with the RDX and my Ad Di plugged in.
LOVE the look and sound. The pulled back toe is a definite a visual adjustment for me as it does give the driver more of an open look than the TS3.
First impression is that I am not seeing more distance over my TS3, but I will have to get on a monitor over the winter before deciding if I will pull the trigger. Always tempted!
What were your thoughts on how the RDX and the AD DI compared?

Played 18 with my TSi3 today. I can already tell that my ballflight and distance is better than my Epic Flash. I only hit 1 drive that was just toe of center and the rest were dead center. When you hit it dead center it just feels like no other driver I have ever hit, it’s just solid. I‘m still getting used to the weight, it is D5.5, whereas my Flash was standard weight. Mine has the red weight which is +2 grams. Smooth swings equal explosive distance right down the middle. Now I just need to be fitted for the 3 wood.

I have the Ad Di in my driver, 3 wood, and 2 hybrids. Have never found anything that works better for me. Love it! The RDX was fine but I got higher flight and way better feel with the Ad Di.

Titleist.... for the love....

Just BRUTAL.

I can share a bunch of TSi tee-crushing vids if you need a good cry to see/hear exactly how much fun they're robbing ya of.

Just BRUTAL.

I can share a bunch of TSi tee-crushing vids if you need a good cry to see/hear exactly how much fun they're robbing ya of.

Haha You're probably gonna have to get used to that!

Because when I look at my TSi specific numbers

20201126_091031.jpg

I get a little

It's gonna be so fun when you get it.

Wow that's pretty straight and solid distance. How many of those missed fairways were even in that bad of position?

Wow that's pretty straight and solid distance. How many of those missed fairways were even in that bad of position?
Not many. Handful maybe? I took 2 penalties (same round) blowing through the fairway into creeks though. Bound not to last, but it's been a real fun honeymoon.

Edit: oh, and one hit a fence to stay in bounds on a little double cross, so it would have been in the far left section, but came back a bit. GPS at the ball.

Last edited:
My TSi2 fw is like.....

This makes me sad. Especially because the 3W and I have been exponentially less awesome together. Really wish my order had been right and I had the 2 fairway instead of the 3.

This makes me sad. Especially because the 3W and I have been exponentially less awesome together. Really wish my order had been right and I had the 2 fairway instead of the 3.
Have you been playing the TSi3 fairway? Is it the look that you don’t care for?

Back