camden_kid

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I am a self-confessed Seinfeld nut and currently rewatching it for the umpteenth time. It's my go to show for comfort viewing (the original Law & Order is a close second).

Fellow enthusiasts, let's share our love of the best (?) sitcom of all time.

What are your top 3 episodes? Who is your favourite character out of the main four? Which is your top season? And anything else you want to discuss.

Top 3 episodes (too many really):
The Opposite
The Switch
The Conversion

Favourite character:
Seinfeld

Top Season:

Last edited:

I'm a crazed Seinfeld fan.

Today's top 3, like you say way too many great episodes(no order). I'll name ones you haven't listed because I enjoy those already.

The Hamptons: If you had to describe her to a sketch artist....they would would pick her up in about 10 minutes!
You might want to eat your eggs with this...holds up a lobster bib.
Some ugly baby eh?

The Merv Griffin Show: Well a lot of those stars in the 70's didn't practice good hygiene.
Hawks eat squirrels you idiot!
Drugging Jerry's g/f top play with her toy collection is just classic

The Chicken Roaster: Mr. Marbles!
Newman you wouldn't eat Broccoli if it were covered in chocolate sauce
The personality swap when Jerry and Kramer change apartments.

Favorite Character: Elaine

Top Season: I'll say season 5.
Honorable mentions: The Calzone, The Serenity Now(Kramer with Anytown USA), The Library(Bookman, Joe Bookman!)

One of my favorite episodes is the one where they are all on the subway going different directions and Jerry wakes up next to the naked guy.

I lack any sort of continuity with the entire series, but almost always watch when I’m flipping channels. George and the whole Costanza clan are my favorites.
1606242182126.gif

One of my favorite episodes is the one where they are all on the subway going different directions and Jerry wakes up next to the naked guy.

so damn funny

easily my favorite of all time but i can't think of a favorite episode. are there any bad one's, besides the finale?

I always loved the J. Peterman character and for the main characters I would say Elaine is one of my favorites. Another supporting character I loved was Frank Costanza.

The nipple episode with Elaine was great also and who can forget Master of your domain.

I'm a crazed Seinfeld fan.

Today's top 3, like you say way too many great episodes(no order). I'll name ones you haven't listed because I enjoy those already.

The Hamptons: If you had to describe her to a sketch artist....they would would pick her up in about 10 minutes!
You might want to eat your eggs with this...holds up a lobster bib.
Some ugly baby eh?

The Merv Griffin Show: Well a lot of those stars in the 70's didn't practice good hygiene.
Hawks eat squirrels you idiot!
Drugging Jerry's g/f top play with her toy collection is just classic

The Chicken Roaster: Mr. Marbles!
Newman you wouldn't eat Broccoli if it were covered in chocolate sauce
The personality swap when Jerry and Kramer change apartments.

Favorite Character: Elaine

Top Season: I'll say season 5.
Honorable mentions: The Calzone, The Serenity Now(Kramer with Anytown USA), The Library(Bookman, Joe Bookman!)

Excellent choices. The Merv Griffin Show is superb.

it is literally the best show ever..

Yeah... pretty much been a big Seinfeld fan since it debuted. Never really thought about the characters in terms of a favorite...

So many great episodes, The Jacket has become my favorite with Elaine's father, writer Alton Benes as my favorite minor or guest character.

The scene with him and Jerry and George in the hotel lobby leaves me in stitches. From "Which one of you is the funny guy?" to "Pipe down chorus boy..."

I think it was a little under the radar as an episode for many years but now as soon as its on, I'm all in...

Favorites among the many many great episodes are:
The Kenny Rogers roaster “that red light is burning my brain!”

The opposite “my life is the exact opposite of everything I wanted it to be.

I got it pretty bad also, have a signed picture of the soup nazi on my office wall, along with a lot of other show stuff. Really don't have a favorite but this time of year Festivus is hign on the list.

"You're once, twice, three times a ladyyyyy argghhhhh arggghhhhh!" "Oh the humanity!"

I still scream out "serenity now!' when my employees irritate me.

Puddy as Elaine’s boyfriend (that’s right) is classic. Love the show. Used to be our go to in the office at lunch time.

They're real. And they're SPECTACULAR!

Serenity now

Tropic of Cancer... Can't Stand Ya!

Mr. Marbles

Don't you want a soak Jerry?

The one where Elaine loses her button... they did a good job of making her sultry... and Elaine Benes isn't sultry.

Elaine's dancing.

The finale sucked.

Watching a whale breaching today in Cabo made me think of this.

"Is anyone here a marine biologist?"

Back