Week 12: THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
With just a few weeks left to the playoffs, teams are battling for a spot. Week 12 is here.

My waiver wire guys have shown why they were on the waiver wire to begin with the last two weeks. I am out of the race and back in my usual role as a spoiler.

Woke up this morning to see that @GolferGal managed to pick up the W last night. Thankfully she'll be in a better mood this week and that's good news to me as I face her this week. Should be a fun matchup with two teams that have a ton of point potential.

Gotta love another lockbox win against me. Completely walked on water. So frustrating.

Since my record is abysmal, I am focusing more on Points For / Points Against stats, just to see if I have had bad breaks and can blame bad luck. Some bad breaks for sure - I should be closer to 6-5 than my current 3-8.

that and a nickel is worth less than a nickel.

Season rides on the back of CMC, if he plays this week I may have a chance to stay in playoff hunt. If he’s out my season is all but over (Thielen out with Covid as well).

Another week another loss, let’s just get to the playoffs

well @GolferGal had Robert Wood go off Monday night to the tune of 25 points to edge me out and basically end my season. Cold hearted, but hey that why you play the game.

2nd win of the year last week! Yippee :ROFLMAO:

well @GolferGal had Robert Wood go off Monday night to the tune of 25 points to edge me out and basically end my season. Cold hearted, but hey that why you play the game.

I guess you could say Chick Norris is a cold blooded killer :ROFLMAO:

Huge matchup for my team this week. It’s a must win to try and get into the playoffs and playing our top team this week at 10-1. Need my team to step up.

Fantasy and Football makes Thanksgiving so worth it.

Wow League 2 Division 2 is going to be a tight race. One game separates 5 teams for a battle to win the division & head to the playoffs!

League 2 is going down to the last week. I'm impressed with the parity in the league.

Squeaked out a win last week to be 8-3 and moved into 2nd place, if I can keep this spot and the top 4 stay the same it'll be an intersting playoffs to say the least in L2, but anything can happen these last weeks!
Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 8.21.07 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-24 at 8.21.15 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-24 at 8.21.27 AM.png

I am absolutely rolling right now. Looking to keep it going this week!

It's possible, not likely, for L4 to have one team at 8-4, three at 7-5 and eight at 6-6 at the end of this week. Going into the week, all of the 5-6 teams must win out to have a chance.

This week's matchups...
2051aee26eee3582b32ea63a4979b867.jpg
039dd849dc99df4e4295c4e53063a3a1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N981U1 using Tapatalk

Wow League 2 Division 2 is going to be a tight race. One game separates 5 teams for a battle to win the division & head to the playoffs!
A couple weeks ago I thought my team was done, not so fast! If I win the next two I could make the playoffs, and if I make it I'll have a chance of winning this thing as my team has decided to contend LOL. I do need a little help though. In my favor, the teams I need to lose are playing some really good teams this week.

right now i am out in league 2....gotta win out and have a little help

Woke up this morning to see that @GolferGal managed to pick up the W last night. Thankfully she'll be in a better mood this week and that's good news to me as I face her this week. Should be a fun matchup with two teams that have a ton of point potential.

I will be shocked if I beat you, your team is scary.

I actually considered sitting Woods too, but decided that was a bad idea. Going into last night I thought I had maybe a 5% chance of winning, and then the picks by Brady made me nervous, but somehow I got the win. It was a hard fought battle though.

Gotta love another lockbox win against me. Completely walked on water. So frustrating.
Well you don't have to worry about that this week. :cautious:

I traded for McCaffery and it's gonna be my demise, IDIOT!!

Last edited:
Back