Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I am going to pick up one or two utility irons. I think of something in the 3 and maybe 4 iron slot. I like the idea. Irons are a strength. And I suppose there are two approaches: actual utility iron or go for more of a GI iron. This is an area I have not explored, and this ponder is only at a generic level right now. I need to see if I can find some options to hit, just to get an initial feel.
I've got a UiHi 3 iron with DG stiff I might be looking to unload...

Pondering an iron shaft change.

Currently have CTapers in S+. Pondering a change to S400 Ti shafts....

Ponder revision..... Modus 125 Stiff. Gonna buy a few test shafts and see how they go.

cobra-towel-5-min.jpg

Mavrik SZ 🔥

Sometimes my hybrids go left. I bet new ones would fix that...

Pondering going back to an Alpha 816 4 wood.

Its the last club in that spot that I could actually weaponize from the deck.
LEGENDARY club.

I recently purchased a pre-owned Mizuno MP Hi-Fli #2 iron. I love it off the tee, and it is my primary driving club. Would like to know if anyone has a Ping G410 Crossover and your opinion on the club? Looks like most are fitted with a graphite shaft, so also curious about shaft selection for this club. My Mizuno has a S300 steel shaft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 wood?

Think I’m gonna try this route.

That's one of my options in the 3H, 4H or 7wd depending on the course battle - ordered a TEE EXS 220 7 wd

That's one of my options in the 3H, 4H or 7wd depending on the course battle - ordered a TEE EXS 220 7 wd
I'm trying to find a TS2 7 wood used, for S+Gs but they all have regular flex shafts. Prob need to buy something new with a custom order to get a stiff or X flex setup.

I'm trying to find a TS2 7 wood used, for S+Gs but they all have regular flex shafts. Prob need to buy something new with a custom order to get a stiff or X flex setup.

You can buy a TEE EXS 220 with Project X Hazardous stock shaft for $169

www.discountdansgolf.com

I just can't spend too much on a 7 wd because who knows? It may go in and out of the bag on a routine basis. And I use an EXS 220 because I have the 3 and 5 wd and their shallow face and the right shaft makes it very friendly to me. I'm having a tough time with a TM SIM Ti 3 wd, pull out the TEE and breathe a sigh of relief.

But if you go 4 wd, 7 wd, I can see getting what you prefer to match woods.

3W - holidays are coming -

EXS 220?
Srixon F85?
Epic Flash?

New Tour Edge line?

I’m pondering a few things for my son for Christmas. Golf towel, a range finder and a Clicgear.

Back