The Official Banter Away Thread

Recently moved from state #5 in the total tax burden rankings to #46. Why did I wait so long to make this happen?!?!?! Spending most of my "free" loot on golf.

Recently moved from state #5 in the total tax burden rankings to #46. Why did I wait so long to make this happen?!?!?! Spending most of my "free" loot on golf.

where home now?

Pretty good chance my mother in law will be admitted into the hospital tomorrow with severe COVID. Say some prayers for my wife and the fam.

Pretty good chance my mother in law will be admitted into the hospital tomorrow with severe COVID. Say some prayers for my wife and the fam.

Prayers sent for all of hou

Son is furloughed again as of last night. Restaurants had to cut off indoor dining, only delivery and takeout.

All areas were restricted further as well.

Just as my options for work started to look promising as well. Will have to wait and see if they move forward I guess.

Stay safe everyone, especially if traveling for the holidays.
Sorry to hear, hopefully things turn around quickly!

Reactions: J4U
Sorry to hear this! Definitely will say a prayer for her! Godspeed!

Sorry to hear this! Definitely will say a prayer for her! Godspeed!
Thanks brother
Yea. Pretty nasty. Her pulse ox is near 80. She’s 69 years old. My father in law is doing much much better thank god. But, it’s hit her waaaaay harder

Thanks brother
Yea. Pretty nasty. Her pulse ox is near 80. She’s 69 years old. My father in law is doing much much better thank god. But, it’s hit her waaaaay harder
Treatment protocols are much better now! Keep fighting the fight and will keep your entire family in my prayers!

where home now?
Florida, just south of Sarasota. Will spend May to October up north.

#SnowbirdInTraining!

Edit: Texas is #32 on total tax burden. Top 5 (lowest tax) are Alaska (#50), Delaware (#49), Tennessee (#48), Wyoming (#47), and Florida.

Last edited:
Procrastinating from a review that is due tomorrow.... well later today.... but late night and I guess I need to face the music 🙄

I'll definitely send prayers her way buddy.

Florida, just south of Sarasota. Will spend May to October up north.

#SnowbirdInTraining!

Edit: Texas is #32 on total tax burden. Top 5 (lowest tax) are Alaska (#50), Delaware (#49), Tennessee (#48), Wyoming (#47), and Florida.

Yes sir. There is and was a method to our madness :ROFLMAO:

mother in law was admitted last night at 3am and transferred to a hospital with an ICU bed this morning, crazy how fast this bs progresses in some people.

mother in law was admitted last night at 3am and transferred to a hospital with an ICU bed this morning, crazy how fast this bs progresses in some people.
Sorry to hear that and my thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Thinking you and the family during this crazy time. thoughts and prayers for the entire family. Hope everything goes well.

Sorry to hear this, will send prayers here way.

Back