Gonna have to demo this ASAP! I’m not sure it will kick the Big Bertha B21 out of the bag, but I’m gonna give it a chance!
The Hogan is the leader in the clubhouse after this weekend.

The Hogan is the leader in the clubhouse after this weekend.
We're gonna need more deets on heads and shafts that you compared...and your avg swing speed....please. :cool:

I didn't get to hit the GS53 Max, nor did I win one :(. What I can say, is @BHGtylerb was absolutely striping his Sunday. No exaggeration, I don't believe he missed a fairway on Sunday.

I didn't get to hit the GS53 Max, nor did I win one :(. What I can say, is @BHGtylerb was absolutely striping his Sunday. No exaggeration, I don't believe he missed a fairway on Sunday.
@BHGtylerb had the GS53 Max in the bag?! Not the standard model?

I know some lucky THP Experience participants are about to get this in hand shortly and will begin sharing their thoughts, but my goodness this thing is pretty darn surprising.

You expect more spin when you take a look at it and see the Max label. You don't get that at all. Its fast, low spin and definitely forgiving laterally.

I know some lucky THP Experience participants are about to get this in hand shortly and will begin sharing their thoughts, but my goodness this thing is pretty darn surprising.

You expect more spin when you take a look at it and see the Max label. You don't get that at all. Its fast, low spin and definitely forgiving laterally.
As the guy who reviewed the OG version, you now have my attention.

I really like the GS53 (been gaming it for about 1.5 years) but the feedback from the experience has me really wanting to try the Max.

Can't wait to hear the thoughts on this, I'm very much regretting not grabbing and taking a few hacks with this.

Buckle up. ;)

This one is headed in from THP HQ and going to get the full workout. (y)

Oh yes, can’t wait

I keep checking the demo page. 😟

Like to know how the MOI compares to the Ping G400/425 Max(s).

Eventually, USPS will stop hating me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Okay... I did it... GS53 Max ordered! And... BH 3 Wood... and UiHi iron.... and Icon irons... I got a free sunday bag though! haha.
That UiHi is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Just ordered the Max with Helium Stiff, and the 3W with same shaft. Woot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excited for these to start going in bags! Ben Hogan has been really moving in the right direction, and it seems like they have another winner here.

Back