Week 12: THP Fantasy Football

I will be shocked if I beat you, your team is scary.

I actually considered sitting Woods too, but decided that was a bad idea. Going into last night I thought I had maybe a 5% chance of winning, and then the picks by Brady made me nervous, but somehow I got the win. It was a hard fought battle though.

My team is like a shiny new driver that has all the latest technology and will go 300yds every time. That is until I am the one who has to swing it, lol. I like my team, but they have put up some duds so the potential is there to underperform.

League 4 is wild right now! My team (The Scottish Hammers) is set up well once the playoffs get here with Herbert, Kamara, McCaffery, and Kelce hopefully leading the way. Unfortunately, McCaffery is likely out this week and definitely out next week (Bye), so I've somehow gotta squeeze out at least 2 of the next 3.

It could come down to next week's matchup against The Buttfumbles - the two highest scoring teams will be fighting tooth and nail for a playoff spot in week 13!

League 5Screenshot_20201124-224553_NFL Fantasy.jpg

2nd win of the year last week! Yippee :ROFLMAO:
Right there with you! A season full of hope fell into the wrath of 2020... Now it's time to bust up some league favorites hahaha

FYI for those that might have missed it the Steelers/Ravens game has been moved to Sunday from Thursday. Keep an eye out as it may get moved again.

Steelers/Ravens Moved

Welcome back Teddy Bridgewater, ever since Dak got injured I've started a bunch of different QBs!

I started Watson Fuller and Duke Johnson. 88 points and the Texans are going to the super bowl!! WOOOOOOOOO!!

I started Watson Fuller and Duke Johnson. 88 points and the Texans are going to the super bowl!! WOOOOOOOOO!!
I had fuller too, excellent set of points!

Changed my team name in League 4 from Ruggs and Kisses to You Sunk My Blankenship

Ugh, do I keep the Steelers defense in the lineup and hope they actually play Tuesday?

Does that even count for week 12

Ugh, do I keep the Steelers defense in the lineup and hope they actually play Tuesday?

Does that even count for week 12
It would count if played on Tuesday

In reference to the Pitt/Bal game are we in the spot where we declare our backups or do we just roll the dice? And what if our backups already played yesterday?

In reference to the Pitt/Bal game are we in the spot where we declare our backups or do we just roll the dice? And what if our backups already played yesterday?

That’s actually a great question. @JB and I just discussed it and the most fair way to do this is to allow for backups, however, we don‘t think it’s fair to be able to play a Thursday person since those games have already passed. I will reach out to each leagues commissioner and have them get your backups.

That’s actually a great question. @JB and I just discussed it and the most fair way to do this is to allow for backups, however, we don‘t think it’s fair to be able to play a Thursday person since those games have already passed. I will reach out to each leagues commissioner and have them get your backups.

OK sounds good. I guess since no Thursday players are allowed I will just have to hope they play.

OK sounds good. I guess since no Thursday players are allowed I will just have to hope they play.

I know it sucks, but since those scores are already known it really isn’t fair to allow someone to sub them out. We really appreciate everyone being so understanding and rolling with the punches here during this crazy COVID year.

I know it sucks, but since those scores are already known it really isn’t fair to allow someone to sub them out. We really appreciate everyone being so understanding and rolling with the punches here during this crazy COVID year.

It does, but we all knew this would be a possibility when the game was moved.

We really appreciate you being so understanding.

I am in the very fortunate spot of being in first by a full game and having the total point lead by 100 points. So even a loss with not having a player will not change standing too much for me.

Go Giants and Da Jets are your division leaders? This feels like a bizarro world kind of thing!

My team is Da Jets...any fantasy team I have had has been that name....unfortunately I am a Jets fan....butfor the last15 years or so as a football official I don’t watch the games the same anymore. I tend to analyze the officials and their calls on games. I tend to watch only RedZone on Sundays anyway Because of that.

mad for this fantasy league, I am the highest scoring team and have 4 losses. I have a team that can score ALOT of points but can also be a big bust....frustrating....I am looking to hold on to my playoff spot....this week I have the number 1 team in the league and the 2&4 teams are playing each other also...

Tough one for those who have Tucker this week. For those that do, are you picking up a backup kicker or rolling the dice? Bench roster space is at a premium right now, but I think I'm going to have to pick one up.

Tough one for those who have Tucker this week. For those that do, are you picking up a backup kicker or rolling the dice? Bench roster space is at a premium right now, but I think I'm going to have to pick one up.

picked up a kicker...i don't like it but i don't wanna leave this to the nfl.

Back