CONTEST 2020 Thanksgiving Feast Giveaway

I don’t think I posted this yesterday but this was our feast at my sisters. So much turkey! I found it funny my nephew is the first one in line with his plate ready to go haha
8CBC041B-5FC4-4814-BE98-3E9435771D78.jpeg

Happy Thanksgiving 🍁🦃. We had a good time just us and the kids. Lots of arts and crafts, a rainy walk outside, and quality time for all.

1F88F3FE-6C96-42CE-BD4E-0229985ADDA4.jpeg30971C49-C33B-475B-8FAF-D248733597C4.jpeg
87297E21-C29E-4562-BA6A-6C534457FACB.jpeg

Well another successful T day in the books. Nothing particularly eventful other that the Texas actually winning a game, and a storm moving into to cancel our golf match.

I can’t wait for leftovers and the match 3!

here’s some photos of the epic dinner we paired with a Gamay Noir from an awesome Oregon winery. Crowd favorites were the jalapeño cheesy cornbread, the red cabbage, and the brined Turkey.

157FB39D-D33D-484D-8F4A-F5C3EFC4855E.jpeg5B83544D-A9A5-4F0B-BA60-5CADCBAE8D24.jpeg795E2C24-2F14-440E-921B-DAC911660620.jpeg439312C5-977A-4367-99BF-6E00BF392292.jpeg

I just toaster oven broiled the 2 Turkey wings for breakfast.

Just our little family this year. 3 of us yesterday ....

Attachments

• 20201126_124859.jpg
    20201126_124859.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 8
I have never eaten Thanksgiving "dinner" at 1pm. It was crazy hectic. Kinda sucked to be honest.

9 years ago my wife and went to my sisters for thanksgiving and when we finally made our way upstairs at 10:30am we were informed dinner would be ready in 15 minutes. Way way way too early.

I may have had oatmeal pumpkin chocolate chip cookies for breakfast today...

The best part of holiday feasts are leftovcers... and that any rules go out the window.. pecan pie for breakfast to start the day, but I'm already hungry and want to go to the range.. if I eat now, ill be too tired, if I wait, ill get hangry lol

Is it me or does the Turkey taste even better the next day. So darn much juicy goodness.

Leftover coma achieved!!

Is it me or does the Turkey taste even better the next day. So darn much juicy goodness.

Day after turkey and gravy with stuffing and cranberry is where its at.

I am going to have to try the cinnamon roll apple pie that looks amazing!

Chocolate cream pie and beer for desert after turkey leftovers for lunch. Getting ready to watch “The Match.”

9A9148E4-BC66-48CE-9CEE-38925F73AD5A.jpeg

Thanksgiving 2020.jpg

Our first Keto Thanksgiving. 17lb turkey with a Mayo/garlic/seasoning rub. Homemade "bread" stuffing and mashed fauxtatoes, butternut squash/brussel sprouts with panchetta and canned cranberry sauce. Will do the real-deal mashed taters next time, everything else was great!

The best part of holiday feasts are leftovcers... and that any rules go out the window.. pecan pie for breakfast to start the day, but I'm already hungry and want to go to the range.. if I eat now, ill be too tired, if I wait, ill get hangry lol

wife and I had a stuffed Artichoke for leftovers that we couldn’t eat yesterday. Father in law called my wifeat 8am this morning to ask us how the Artichoke was for breakfast....shetold him I was out playing golf and would have it later for dinner. Wife had hers for Brunch lol

I love the leftovers, I had turkey and chocolate fudge cake for breakfast.

I love the leftovers, I had turkey and chocolate fudge cake for breakfast.
That’s fantastic. I had side dishes for lunch and turkey and potatoes for dinner. Sooooo good.

I’m still full from yesterday.....holy crap I did some heavy lifting over my parents house...:oops:

Today was cranberry bbq turkey sandwiches to finish off the turkey.

I may have just ate the rest of @GolferGal stuffing recipe from yesterday. Shhh don’t tell anyone else because they will be mad it’s gone!

I love Thanksgiving leftovers.
Breakfast was leftover ham, with cheesy eggs on a leftover roll.
Lunch was a smorgasbord of all the leftovers.
1st dinner was pecan pie.
2nd dinner was leftover turkey with honey on it.

I may have just ate the rest of @GolferGal stuffing recipe from yesterday. Shhh don’t tell anyone else because they will be mad it’s gone!
We ate more TG lunch yesterday so stuffing leftovers were finished off at dinner time 😉
Making more tomorrow to go with all the other leftovers

Back