What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Queens Gambit
Barbarians
Mandalorian

Just watched the movie "us"...it sucked. Why are people jocking jordan peele soooooo much? This sucked and "get out" sucked.

The key and peele show was funny but both of these movies were bad.

Last weekend I polished off the final season of Blindspot that was stored on my DVR. Typical over the top single episode hero stuff, but I was too invested through several seasons not to see it through. Besides, mental distractions are good to have right now.

Last night I watched the Trial of the Chicago 7; if only 50% of the courtroom proceedings shown were true, the judge should have lost his right to practice IMO. Also a very interesting perspective into how the dialog of a trial is chosen in order to direct the decision to one side or the other, even back in the 70s.

Moneyball

TV Series: Scrubs
Movie: The Santa Clause
Youtube: Golf Stuff

Law & Order: SVU

Finished watching the Undoing on HBO last night and it was pretty good. Had me thinking everyone was the murderer...I recommend

Watch 4 episodes of The Queen’s Gambit yesterday and then started See on Apple TV tonight. The Queens Gambit was very good and I look forward to finishing it. The first episode of See was really good and it looks to be a promising show so far. Also watch Ted Lasso last Sunday and it was comedy gold! Binged the whole season that evening.

Watched Ted Lasso yesterday. What a great show. Really really enjoyed it.
The wife and I watched it as it trickled out every week and it was appointment viewing on Friday night. We loved it.

Mandolarian

Where do you find Ted Lasso?
It's on Apple TV. You can do a 7 day free trial or it's only $4.99 per month. After 2 episodes, See looks to be really good and next year they are coming out with Foundation.

I finally watched the last few episodes of “Blindspot”, which have been on my DVR for months. It jumped the shark a while ago, but I still wanted to see how it ended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Law & Order:SVU

Chiefs-Broncos.

Den/KC

Just watched The Sound of Metal on Amazon Prime. Outstanding movie!

Elvis Aloha from Hawaii from 1973.

I’d watch this!

Just started Jack Ryan. I’m hooked!

Back