CONTEST 2020 Thanksgiving Feast Giveaway

Sooo much heartburn

Here is a small Texas feast - Baby Backs, Texas Caviar (Black eyed peas, Corn, Jalapeños, Red and Green Peppers). This is the only way I eat black eye peas - add some hot sauce), Best Baguette in Dallas, Crazy Water No. 3 (lightly mineraled and with traces of Anti-Covid Depression Lithium :) , Washington Red Blend (merlot, cab, cab franc). My presentation needs work. Seconds were eaten while watching football and golf.
IMG_0247.jpeg

Last edited:
I would like to present our Turkey Day feast.

Southwestern brined turkey with a spicy chocolate poblano mole gravy
Sweet potato casserole with brown sugar, walnuts and toasted coconut
Black & blue cranberry sauce
Cranberry dressing
Pumpkin pomegranate risotto with fresh basil
Tiramisu
Dinner Wine-Gnarly Dudes Two Hands Shiraz
Dessert-Chateau Guiraud Sauterne

042.JPGIMG_6893.JPGIMG_4707.jpgIMG_1332.JPG

So I took a break yesterday for lunch, but dinner last night was a smoked turkey frittata, lunch today was smoked turkey tacos, and dinner tonight is smoked turkey soup. Still enough leftover turkey for a smoked turkey gumbo, and a lunch or two.

Smoked Turkey Soup almost ready.

2020 Turkey_09x.jpg

Finally got to eat Thanksgiving dinner at home.
1128201734.jpg

Leftovers again? I think so

DDFEBBC1-FCDE-4AFD-AC1C-C44E271A18D9.jpeg

And the winner is...

@OITW

congrats. please send GolferGal your full name and shipping address and we will get a prize right out to you.

And thanks to everybody that took part in it.

Congrats @OITW !

Enjoyed looking at all the THP feasts!

Congrats @OITW one he’ll of a spread!!!

mananother year goes by & the Thanksgiving trophy slips by me. It’s likerooting for theLions on Turkey Day!!! 😂

Congrats! This thread was full off awesomeness!

Congratulations @OITW

Congrats, Alex! 🦃 🔳

Here is a small Texas feast - Baby Backs, Texas Caviar (Black eyed peas, Corn, Jalapeños, Red and Green Peppers). This is the only way I eat black eye peas - add some hot sauce), Best Baguette in Dallas, Crazy Water No. 3 (lightly mineraled and with traces of Anti-Covid Depression Lithium :) , Washington Red Blend (merlot, cab, cab franc). My presentation needs work. Seconds were eaten while watching football and golf.
View attachment 8976570
San Pelligrino also has trace amounts of lithium LOL!

Congrats @OITW

Back