2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 2: Ben Hogan Irons with Custom Shafts

I've hit these before and the favorite part of the set is the feel! Probably the best feeling set of irons that I've hit.

The shaft id love to cranks some ball with these badboys

Damn. Missed one, and this one was awesome.

I have owned several sets of Ben Hogan irons but this combo set is like nothing I've ever seen, those shafts are amazing. Somebody will be super excited this Christmas!

I have owned several sets of Ben Hogan irons but this combo set is like nothing I've ever seen, those shafts are amazing. Somebody will be super excited this Christmas!

This one wrapped up yesterday, but we have a new contest today for Holiday Cheer.

Those shafts are amazing! Nice change from the normal mono-color shafts that usually come standard.

Those shafts are amazing! Nice change from the normal mono-color shafts that usually come standard.

This one wrapped up yesterday, but we have a new Holiday Cheer contest going on now.

my favorite part of the set has to be the shafts, the hogan signature on them is an awesome touch

my favorite part of the set has to be the shafts, the hogan signature on them is an awesome touch

Look up :ROFLMAO:

This one ended yesterday, but there is a new Holiday CHeer contest going on now.

The shafts for sure. I've been through a few sets and can't find one that works for me.

Back