Tour Event 2020 Mayakoba Golf Classic

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
From El Camaleon Golf Club in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico.
Brendon Todd won last year.

Yes golf is back!!!! Hopefully we don’t see too many positive Covid tests

Golf time! Glad to have it back (though a bit jealous of those getting to go to the beach)

I will definitely tune in and watch some of the golf this weekend.

I am just thankful there will not be a political add every 30 seconds

Will be tuning in. Last event and then a month break before Kapalua. Think the Tour has done a really good job this year with its handling of the pandemic while still playing the majority of the events safely.

nate lashley has 225-1 odds, i like it!

Damn there are some surprisingly strong names in the field.

Finau
Koepka
Woodland
Thomas
Fowler

rooting for Rick this week, would be a shame to see him fall out of top 50, but you can’t be complacent

Some real solid names there. I'm hoping Rickie can pull off a win. I think it would relieve just a ton of pressure he puts on himself

Finau is deep in the bush.

And hit a pretty good shot to get out of it.

Rickie had a quad and a double and still shoots under par. Wish this was on PGA Tour Live. Would have been a fun watch this morning. Wonder why they have featured groups with no early morning streaming before the broadcast starts

Last edited:
Rickie has a quad and a double and still shoots under par. Wish this was on PGA Tour Live. Would have been a fun watch this morning. Wonder why they have featured groups with no early morning streaming before the broadcast starts

Was just coming in to post this. I want to know more about the Quad.

He was dropping birdie bombs all day. 8 birdies is fantastic. Very similar to my game really just replace the birdies with double bogies and that's me right there.

Rickie has a quad and a double and still shoots under par. Wish this was on PGA Tour Live. Would have been a fun watch this morning. Wonder why they have featured groups with no early morning streaming before the broadcast starts
Looks like Rickie has a new driver in the bag too. Haven't seen any good photos to get a look at it though.

Albatross for Steele!

Dahmen is always a good follow!

Currently watching the replay of today’s round on the Golf Channel.

Rickie finishing the day at -1 with 8 birdies on the card is such a Rickie thing to do hahahaha

Wowsa what a roller coaster that must have been. Quad city.

Definitely an interesting way to start a round and go birdie - birdie - quadruple bogey. Nice 3 hole stretch. And who doesn’t like a snowman on his card?

Definitely an interesting way to start a round and go birdie - birdie - quadruple bogey. Nice 3 hole stretch. And who doesn’t like a snowman on his card?
I think he heard about @JB's 'worst score of the year' thread and wanted to participate.

Came across this on Twitter tonight. Didn’t notice during the broadcast earlier.

Lift clean and place allowed for some benefits awesome course par 5 with tricky pin!

That is one of the ugliest putters I’ve ever seen.

Back