CaddyDaddy Claw Pro Gloves

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
These are brand new and fresh on their website. The rave reviews on the previous line made me super curious about these and while I have not tried them yet, I look forward to soon and to offer some feedback.

The price is set at $24.99 retail and because of THPers support, they added a 15% off coupon + with free US shipping.

The discount code is THPpro and will also work on any of their models.

Pro 1_1.jpg
Pro 8.jpg

Pro 6.jpg

These are brand new and fresh on their website. The rave reviews on the previous line made me super curious about these and while I have not tried them yet, I look forward to soon and to offer some feedback.

The price is set at $24.99 retail and because of THPers support, they added a 15% off coupon + with free US shipping.

View attachment 8977605
View attachment 8977606

View attachment 8977607
I've been waiting for these and will have a couple on order today. These sound like the perfect glove for me. The originals are good but I want a slightly tighter fit!

View attachment 8977605
View attachment 8977606

View attachment 8977607
Please note we just launched these on our new website: www.clawglove.com

I haven't tried the original yet...just found out about them. My wife is curious too. Gonna have to order a couple!

I haven't tried the original yet...just found out about them. My wife is curious too. Gonna have to order a couple!
The original is fantastic, you wont be dissapointed! I love the grip, the durability, and the customer service that @Rod Dunlap has provided!

oh yeah, ordering now-

And it sounds like this new Pro version looks at the comments made about too much stretching at times. I didn't have an issue per say, but a great update, IMO, to a product I have enjoyed during 2020. Love the overall look as well!

looking forward to trying out the pro, one is on the way

And it sounds like this new Pro version looks at the comments made about too much stretching at times. I didn't have an issue per say, but a great update, IMO, to a product I have enjoyed during 2020. Love the overall look as well!
Yes - exactly! Some players asked us to create a glove that fits a bit tighter with more stability. We took a lot of the feedback from THP to design it and we're really pleased with the result. We've also added silicone and microfiber suede to the inside of the index finger and thumb for additional grip and padding.

We received approval last week the Pro Model Conforms with the Rules of Golf.

Yes - exactly! Some players asked us to create a glove that fits a bit tighter with more stability. We took a lot of the feedback from THP to design it and we're really pleased with the result. We've also added silicone and microfiber suede to the inside of the index finger and thumb for additional grip and padding.

Thanks Rod! This is great feedback. I'll be picking one of these up!

Just ordered 2 along with some towels & extras.
Should last me a long time!!!

I just got the original a week ago. Haven't even used it yet, and now I see this...I need a cheaper hobby.

I just got the original a week ago. Haven't even used it yet, and now I see this...I need a cheaper hobby.
I'll trade you 3 pro gloves for those sweet new irons you will be getting, to help you offset any costs :ROFLMAO:.

Those look great! And the discount is awesome

The original is so good that I'm not sure when I'll be replacing the 2 that I have.

Love this glove in the heat down here. Unofficial glove of our AZ group haha

Still going strong on my original Claw glove. But had to order the new Pro for comparison! Can't wait to get it now...

Placing an order now! 🔥

@Rod Dunlap I am a ML Cadet in the "non pro" model, mostly because it stretches a ton. however, the fingers are a bit tight. Should I go regular ML on this model? Thanks.

Edit: Looks like ML isn't an option on the pro, so I think I will go Medium and see what happens.

@Rod Dunlap I am a ML Cadet in the "non pro" model, mostly because it stretches a ton. however, the fingers are a bit tight. Should I go regular ML on this model? Thanks.
We don't make an M/L in either model as it was too close to our large. I'm guessing you probably have the medium cadet currently. The Pro fits tighter due to synthetic suede across the top of the hand but the fingers still have mesh across the top so they'll fit the same. If you have a medium cadet and the fingers are tight at the finger tips, I'd go with a standard med. If the fingers are tight across the knuckles, I'd recommend the cadet large on new Pro. If the one you try doesn't feel quite right, just email me and we'll do a free exchange and try another size. Thanks

We don't make an M/L in either model as it was too close to our large. I'm guessing you probably have the medium cadet currently. The Pro fits tighter due to synthetic suede across the top of the hand but the fingers still have mesh across the top so they'll fit the same. If you have a medium cadet and the fingers are tight at the finger tips, I'd go with a standard med. If the fingers are tight across the knuckles, I'd recommend the cadet large on new Pro. If the one you try doesn't feel quite right, just email me and we'll do a free exchange and try another size. Thanks
You were correct, I was incorrect. Which, candidly, is par for the course. I was referring to the fingertips, so I am going medium.

There were many things that I really liked about the original, but I was one of those who did not care for the stretching across the top of the grip with the mesh and what felt like instability. These may be the ticket and I am excited to see.

Why am I not seeing them on the website?

I have ordered one in medium. being that I am still using the first one I bought from time to time, I should not be covered for a while.

Back