CONTEST 2020 THP Holiday Cheer: The Final Day – The Golden Ticket

1) Yes
2) Cobra/Puma - love the innovation they bring on the equipment side, love the apparel, and a huge fan of the people that work there (that I've met)
3) Haig Point (thanks to THP!)

1. Yes!!
2. I'm going to give my favorite brand to..... Ben Hogan!
3. With the limited courses I have played, my favorite must have been Columbia Edgwater CC in Portland, OR.

Good luck to all!

1)Yes
2)Titleis/Footjoy
3)The Emerald New Bern NC

2021 Albatross Member? Yes sir!!!
Mizuno would be my brand of choice currently. Love the gear they are coming out with.

Prestwick CC in Minneapolis is my favorite. By far the best experience I have ever had, coincidentally the only time I have teed off with THPers. A course completely different than anything I could ever experience in my area.

1. Yes
2. Ping Golf
3. Caledonia Golf and Fish Club

Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member? Yes
If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be? THP but for a OEM: Titleist/Foot Joy
What is your favorite course you have played? Pine Valley. From the course, to the short course and driving range to the turtle soup to the huge showerheads-quite the experience.

Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member? for sure!
If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be? callaway
What is your favorite course you have played? this is so hard, but i think it's the hideaway pete dye course. every hole is postcard-worthy.

The Golden Ticket Answers:

I am Most definitely an Albatross Member
I would have to say that currently my Favorite OEM would be Ben Hogan, (there are a couple that I have something on order and could change)
Favorite Course i have played, Shigirabei Country Club on the island of Miyakojima, this is a Providence of Okinawa, Japan, thats been 10 years ago.
(recent course fav? RTJ Grand National)

Yes.
Cobra. (really hard to choose a favorite)
Conservatory Course at Hammock Beach. (My memory on 17 will stay with me forever)

1. Yes
2. Ping Golf

1. Yes
2. Ping Golf

going the instagram contest route and entering more than once, I like it :D

1. Duh! Every year
2. Titleist until I find another one
3. Pinehurst #2

Good luck to everyone in search of the illusive Golden Ticket!

Ohhhhh THP Holiday Cheer is amazing each and every year. What an opportunity this one is!!
#GoldenTicket

1- Yes, of course!
2 - Callaway
3 - King and Bear

Good luck to everyone!

Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member?✔
If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be? THP, that may sound like a homer pick, but honestly, it's always been my go to spot for socializing about golf, getting great insider information about golf and having any golf related question answered honeslty and realistically.
What is your favorite course you have played? Aviara in San Diego, was by far my favorite round of golf I have had in quite some time.

Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member? Absolutely
If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be? :callaway::callaway::callaway::callaway:
What is your favorite course you have played? Coeur d'Alene Golf

Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member? - Heck Yes. Best value in golf.
If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be? - I feel like this ever changing, but I'd have to say Mizuno at the moment.
What is your favorite course you have played? - I've havent' gotten out much to fancy courses, but I really loved Gaylord Springs in Nashville

Albatross member: Yep just renewed
Brand of Club: Callaway, Mizuno, Cobra
Favorite Course: Coeur d'Alene Resort, lost so many balls in the water but it was a lot of fun.

Unfortunately no
100% Callaway everything
Favorite course has to be wolf creek in mesquite Nevada!

1. Yes and it has been one of the best decisions I have made. Great community here with all types of amazing advice and support.
2. TaylordMade all the way!
3. Raspberry Falls Golf & Hunt Club

This is an incredible prize, THP is once again making this game we love even better. Here's my chance at this amazing prize.

Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member?
Absolutely yes, this is my second year of supporting this amazing charity.

If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be?
Gun to my head and life or death I would have to say Mizuno. Beautifully crafted equipment, stunning looks, performance is incredible.

What is your favorite course you have played?
This is by far the hardest question, I haven't had any opportunities to play the famous courses that I'm sure some will be listing. I will put my favorite course in as the course I played when I was learning this game, from my hometown in New Zealand, Ohope International Golf Club. Spent many weekends around here trying to get better and had so much fun. Haven't played here in decades so I will be making sure I get back out there in 2021 when we can travel home safely.

1.yes
2. Titleist
3. Mystic Creek, el dorado AR

1. I am absolutely a 2021 albatross club member!
  2. Callaway
  3. Iron Valley Golf Club in Lebanon, PA

Back