CONTEST 2020 THP Holiday Cheer: The Final Day – The Golden Ticket

Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member? Absolutely!
If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be? This is a tough one. So many brands I am rather fond of. I guess I'll go with my current "gamer" ball and say Bridgestone
What is your favorite course you have played? Another tough one but I'd have to give the nod to Couer d'Alene

1. Yes
2. Tour Edge
3. Redtail, Devens, MA

Add to above I like PXG as giving a significant Veteran discount and bagging 9 of their clubs.

1. Yep
2. Srixon
3. The Golf Club (New Albany, Ohio)

I did not see it come through so sorry if repeat but am a member x 2 and favorite is Augusta National played 2x in medical school after working tourney and again PXG for how they treat Veterans and are high quality.

Thanks for this great opportunity
1. Absolutely I am
2. This is tough and there are about 4, but I will go with Callaway
3. Another tough one, I will say Pacific Dunes.

Last edited:
Woah 🔥

Albatross Member? ✅
Favorite Brand? Puma/Cobra
Favorite Course? Arcadia Bluffs

I have been a good boy this year.. Good luck all!

Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member?

Yes.

If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be?

Tour Edge - the affordable innovators.

What is your favorite course you have played?

GC Villars, Vaud, Switzerland

1- I am an albatross 2021 member
2- Favorite brand is Ping
3-favorite course is coeur d'alene

2021 Albatross Member - Yes
Favorite Course played - Pebble Beach (played once & worth it) otherwise, Pasatiempo
Favorite Brand in Golf - Loaded question.... I say FootJoy.... great apparel, gloves, shoes. Equipment makers all have something to offer me, but if I have to answer I say CobraCallawayMizunoSrixonTaylormadeTourEdgeHoganBridgestoneHonma

Yes
If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be? Callaway
The New Course at Grand Cypress

1. Yes, and a proud one at that!
2. Mizuno
3. Torrey Pines South Course

Yes

Cobra, same as it's been for 25 years.

Innisbrook Copperhead

Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member? YES!
If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be? Right now, it would have to be Cobra
What is your favorite course you have played? Probably has to be Royal Dornoch - it's a REALLY special place.

Yes
Callaway
Favorite Course is The Hideaway (if I can count both of those as one course).

Albatross Member- Unfortunately no ?

I would love to get kitted w/ Srixon/Cleveland.

Played the former home of the Wyndham Championship and enjoyed that course.

Good luck to all!

I always look forward to seeing who wins and what it gets used on.

Good luck to all, but especially me.🤭

Yes I am & why wouldn't you be an Albatross member.

For me it's Cobra, love mine.

Haven't played too many outside my area, but 1 of my favorites around here is Rifle Creek in Rifle CO.

- I am not, but I am new to THP and would be very interested in being one for the foreseeable future.

- Growing up playing baseball long before golf, I love what Mizuno is doing across the board.

- I have only played a dozen or so being relatively new to taking golf seriously. I will go with Washingtons premier PGA course Chambers Bay, if only for the reason of being near the water and knowing that legends have stepped where you have.

- I am not, but I am new to THP and would be very interested in being one for the foreseeable future.

- Growing up playing baseball long before golf, I love what Mizuno is doing across the board.

- I have only played a dozen or so being relatively new to taking golf seriously. I will go with Washingtons premier PGA course Chambers Bay, if only for the reason of being near the water and knowing that legends have stepped where you have.

If you are looking for that info. It can be found here.

Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member? Yes I am. Saint Jude is a great cause and I will always be a member here for that and for the great golf discussions
If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be? My favorite brand for golf is a toss up between Cobra and Srixon. I love the Cobra SZ Drivers and Srixon I love because of there Utility Irons and I am also interested in their new irons, the ZX5 and ZX7
What is your favorite course you have played? My favorite course that I have played is the Conservatory course at Hammock Beach. Loved the experience and people that weekend. Something that will be hard to beat. I have also played and loved the Mission Hills resort courses in Palm Springs California.

1. Yes sir.
2. Callaway always gets first chance
3. Mammoth Dunes

Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member? Yes
If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be? Ping
What is your favorite course you have played? Torrey Pines with a great group of thp friends.

Back