Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
What restaurant makes the best one?

Who decided mint in ice cream was a good idea? 😜

• Admin
Sane people
Ha! My wife and I have this debate often. She likes mint chocolate chip ice cream and peppermint shakes. I don't know why you would want your shake to taste like toothpaste, but okay. :ROFLMAO:

• Admin
Ha! My wife and I have this debate often. She likes mint chocolate chip ice cream and peppermint shakes. I don't know why you would want your shake to taste like toothpaste, but okay. :ROFLMAO:
I mean I like shrimp and fried chicken but I don’t think they should be in milkshakes or ice cream. Perhaps you are either eating terrible mint flavor or you have delicious toothpaste

I don't think I have ever had a peppermint shake. That actually sounds kinda good. I might have to try one.

Probably Culvers.

did this idea stem from the Chik Fil A drivethru?

I see it advertised but have yet to indulge.
No actually. Theirs is just okay for me compared to Culver’s or Steak and Shake

I love mint chocolate chip ice cream and I’m all in on the peppermint milkshake. May have to find a Culver’s drive thru very soon

The Chic-Fil-A one is good so I'll have to try Culver's but the closest one is about 20-25 minutes away. There used to be a Steak n Shake in Round Rock about 10 minutes away but it closed.

Any place that has a strawberry or chocolate shake on the menu as well as that is what I am ordering. :ROFLMAO: Never was really a fan peppermint shake, enjoy the mints but not in a shake.

Wow, I can't remember the last time I had a peppermint milkshake! I used to really enjoy them as a kid... we'd just make them at home. Does the shake have to be green though? We always debated that one.

Man, I used to love a good milkshake... but it was kinda like soda and cake, a food I eliminated...

I love mint chocolate chip ice cream and I’m all in on the peppermint milkshake. May have to find a Culver’s drive thru very soon

That sounds so good might have to run and try one!

steak and shake?????? bro, seriously?! disgusting.

I'm down with the peppermint milkshakes.

A local 'dive' place here in Palo Alto called The Creamery, but Peppermint is seasonal.... same with pumpkin spice.... :banghead:

Back