What golf stuff did you buy today?

Paid for a Cleveland wedge clinic coming up next week. It includes a lesson, fitting and one wedge. I am hoping to add a 52°.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
that sounds like a blast.

Greens fees

Well we have had several Vessel bags ship this past week, do we need a separate thread for them. Let’s see em as they arrive. Mine is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday. Oh the excitement is killing me.

Well we have had several Vessel bags ship this past week, do we need a separate thread for them. Let’s see em as they arrive. Mine is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday. Oh the excitement is killing me.
I'm glad I saw this. I need to check the shipping on mine to make sure I'm there to hide get it.

Edit:
20201207_120810.jpg

HELLO! Fedex truck peripherals engaged.

I'm glad I saw this. I need to check the shipping on mine to make sure I'm there to hide get it.

Edit:
View attachment 8978380

HELLO! Fedex truck peripherals engaged.
I just wonder where they shipped from. San Diego is way closer to me. Which is where Vessel is located. Doesn’t mean that’s where it’s shipped from though. Can’t wait to see your bag. Specially the color, if I remember correctly we ordered the same color.

I ordered the new Hzrdus Smoke Blue shaft for a driver, 60 6.0.

Last edited:
I just wonder where they shipped from. San Diego is way closer to me. Which is where Vessel is located. Doesn’t mean that’s where it’s shipped from though. Can’t wait to see your bag. Specially the color, if I remember correctly we ordered the same color.
I went with grey in the players 3 with this one.

Stick it strap for my rangefinder. Don't know why it took me this long...

Stick it strap for my rangefinder. Don't know why it took me this long...
I've blocked out all memories of before I had it. So good.

Picked up 2 dozen each of these:
E02B4900-7D15-4B54-B7CD-536CAAD1DD67.jpeg885E988D-42E9-45DC-B795-2EF6D6752E50.jpeg

Full set of grips!

End of the day my ass... :cautious:

An hour on the simulator.

There is something extremely wrong with sending a shipping notification of delivery to someone only to get no delivery. That’s a major felony in my book. :mad:

There is something extremely wrong with sending a shipping notification of delivery to someone only to get no delivery. That’s a major felony in my book. :mad:
Definitely, a crime against nature.

Some incredible looking irons right there!!!

What are you plugging into them?

wellllll. i was 100% gonna go with modus 105's but the AMT Red S300s have been good to me in the 565s...i was fit into Modus 105s in the T300 so idk how that translates into the apex pros...i just know the minute the fitter put the 105s in, i had the feeling i was looking for...idk. already have these on the way as well

Screenshot (25).png

so, the shaft ponder is now a ponder instead of a lock...

edit: contemplating these grips

Screenshot (31).png

This just arrived I originally ordered a 6.0 but it showed up in pieces. This I all they had left and I’m on the cusp speed wise so I figured why not 4AF006DF-B88E-4831-9D8B-4C245DFD6424.jpeg

Back