Both colors are great and it looks like there is something for everyone! We know what color Dan is going to want!

Great write up @Canadan there is a LOT going on with this driver!!! Colors are good

There may have been a certain THPer who is absolutely not named @X.Man that may have skyed a ball with my SpeedZone AND let it slip and fly it into a tree, all of which resulted in no damage.
I bet that was a stressful 10 seconds hahaha!

This is going to be the driver line-up of 2021. Watch. People are sleeping on the infinity face, and this is the next iteration of of taking something great and making it even greater.

I also think the XB configuration is going to be extremely popular. And I am glad to see that I can pop in the shaft from my SpeedZone. Love what Cobra is doing this year.

I think that XB is going to really open some eyes for golfers.

Both colors are great and it looks like there is something for everyone! We know what color Dan is going to want!
This is the first year where I would GLADLY game either one.

I felt strongly against that idea for one of the two heads in both F9 and Speedzone.

I think that XB is going to really open some eyes for golfers.
If the spin works, I want to be in that head.

My suspicions have me in RADSPEED but I would absolutely flex on XB if I could.

These drivers look sick, and I hope to try them out when I plan on getting fit this winter.

I would want to hear from marketing/engineering why they are emphasizing radius of gyration, since it is directly proportional to moment of inertia. Just seems like a different way to market a similar concept.

Could be the angle. But, the XB looks shorter heel to toe. Can't wait to see these in hand. I think it would be between these two models.

It is the angle, but they have done a lot to make this look slimmer to the eye.

Holy cow gimme that matte blue all day long.

this is really exciting. Loved the write up Dan. Loooking forward to your testing.

now I have two drivers that I want to test....

I really, really like the navy color a lot!! And the tech certainly seems to be there as expected.

These drivers look sick, and I hope to try them out when I plan on getting fit this winter.

I would want to hear from marketing/engineering why they are emphasizing radius of gyration, since it is directly proportional to moment of inertia. Just seems like a different way to market a similar concept.
We've got Mike Yagley on Off Course this week talking about Radial weighting and how they came to it. Might be worth the listen.

Great article @Canadan !

That blue head, with the subtle blue on the crown is awesome. Love it! Can't wait to hear the discussion with Yagley on these later this week!

Man I like that draw blue version. A blue Ventus Velocore shaft would compliment this really well.

Radius of gyration.... def an inappropriate joke/reference here. I won't pick that low hanging fruit though... ;)

I want a blue one, (Sounds better than "I want a peacoat one"). But I really want a RADSpeed in the peacoat color. Can't wait to give it a try in Jan!!!

Great article @Canadan !

That blue head, with the subtle blue on the crown is awesome. Love it! Can't wait to hear the discussion with Yagley on these later this week!
I avoided calling it "raid speed" a lot hahahaha

But man do I ever want to.

I'm stoked about this driver! Sounds like these will be a bit more draw biased when compared to this year's SZ or the extreme, which would be great! Think they learned a lot about their first infinity face and wrapping around the edges so I can't wait to see how they optimized it!

We've got Mike Yagley on Off Course this week talking about Radial weighting and how they came to it. Might be worth the listen.

Excellent. Could just be me taking mechanics and engineering concepts too literally haha. Always good to hear from Mike.

Thanks @Canadan, great article. Cobra drivers weren’t even on my radar and the leaked photos didn’t do much for me but after your write up and the pic @JB posted that matte blue head is high on my want list. You mentioned stock shafts but didn’t elaborate what they will be unless I somehow missed that?

Back