What Are You Replacing Next?

1. Driver maybe Ping 425 Max
2. But those Srixon ZX irons!
3 if I do both then my marriage license will have to be replaced..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think I am about due to put some new Hybrids in the bag...

Driver shaft is on the cards - something to help lower spin seeing as I have picked up swing speed this year
Putter is still another potential to change as well

Man. I actually don’t want to replace anything, but, make me pick and it’s obviously going to be driver what all that are coming down the pipe.

Only one club is in need of upgrade as have an older 906 Titleist 18 degree 4 wood that is behind the curve in technology and shaft is too stiff. Looking at various alternatives from the major manufactures but also sub 70 etc. Love the look and feel/past performance of current club but it is time to make a move.

If anything I'd "replace" the hole in my bag between driver and 4 iron. After seeing @Afizzle2100 crush the B21 hybrid, and the success I've had with the B21 driver, either a B21 3h or fairway wood would seem to be a good fit.

ZX Utility iron to replace my old reliable Titleist 503h from 2007. Prerelease date is 1/06 and I already have my order in with our pro shop, lol.

I’m sure the possibility exists of adding a ZX7/ZX5 set of irons once I see them in person. I absolutely love my current Srixon irons but new and shiny is fun!

If anything I'd "replace" the hole in my bag between driver and 4 iron. After seeing @Afizzle2100 crush the B21 hybrid, and the success I've had with the B21 driver, either a B21 3h or fairway wood would seem to be a good fit.

You need to get it!!!! Those drives you let me hit with the driver have me scouring the web for a solid preowned B-21 driver! Problem is not a lot of people want to get rid of theirs lol!

You need to get it!!!! Those drives you let me hit with the driver have me scouring the web for a solid preowned B-21 driver! Problem is not a lot of people want to get rid of theirs lol!
You should, was kind of funny the first swing you took was in the left rough because, like me, you can't believe it at first and were aimed too far left. Told ya to aim center fairway and you played a bit of a fade and found the right rough when you looked like you were expecting to lose it way right :LOL:

Couple of wedges. Going from MD4 to the new JAWS. Maybe driver in the spring but nothing for sure as haven’t seen anything to beat my Epic Flash as of yet.

Hybrids. Or at least one of them.

In the spring I think it is going to be wedges. I want to get fit at an outdoor range. I love my PM 58* around the green but on anything over 20 yards it tends to dig. I would like to find a 58* with the same sole versatility that doesn't dig on fuller swings as I like to use that club out to about 75 yards. I have had to switch to using my 54 for those shots.

Not so much replacing as it is actually having one. But, I need a fairway wood of some sort. I have a 18* hybrid but, I need maybe a 3w. There is just too much gapping between my irons and hybrid. I am also not a long hitter. So, that doesn't help.

My driver.
My current Callaway GBB Epic fractured near the tail of the crown.
Callaway CS declined to do anything about it. Well....I could send them the fractured driver and $325 and they would send me a new Mavrik. How's that for customer service?

At any rate, I will be replacing my fractured driver next spring.

G410 hybrid, or my G400 Max driver. I am very interested in the G425.

Dunno about replacing, but definitely going to get a driver (and hopefully 3W) fitting once all the new stuff is out. Not set on replacing everything but interested in shaft selection as I've been playing essentially the same thing forever. If I did change, that would constitute the entire bag since about mid-season this year, so I should be good. (Lol yeah right)

Hybrid. Hybrid. Hybrid. I have to find one that I feel comfortable with and I haven't had that in awhile.

My irons have officially been changed to OL RadSpeed

Rangefinder for me. (Come on, Santa!) In terms of clubs I had wedges up next, but I might wait until I replace my irons to ensure proper gapping.

Not really replacing, but enhancing the bag. Adding a Speedzone(or maybe wait for RAD) 4 iron just for the heck of it and also adding another MIM wedge since I have had such a great feel with them this year. My battle scarred, from Vegas desert golf, 56* MIM needs a break so I am adding a 60* for more green side and bunker usage.

Irons after I get some lessons and fitted. Really hoping to try the Hot Launch C521 or Mavrik Max irons, but I’m open to anything game improvement that can be found in my specs.

Never know really. Right now don't have anything to replace, but might have to add a few tees as I am getting low. I cannot keep a tee for seven years like Moe Norman o_O :ROFLMAO:

After seeing the write up on the RADSpeed Irons, most likely my Cobra F9 4i. Loving the toned down profile of the RAD and the fact that it comes in a black finish, I may be pushed over the edge there

My driver.
My current Callaway GBB Epic fractured near the tail of the crown.
Callaway CS declined to do anything about it. Well....I could send them the fractured driver and $325 and they would send me a new Mavrik. How's that for customer service?

At any rate, I will be replacing my fractured driver next spring.
Aw man! Sorry to hear you're having this issue. That's not the customer service I've heard about regarding Callaway. I hope you find a driver that meets your needs!

Back