Fantastic listen. Loved hearing from Yags again and the stories he tells in such an easy way to understand about physics is really cool.

The passion that he spoke about this special experience is real. Jose is exactly the same way in his passion for this experience and weekend.

I am humbled to have seen and experienced it first hand and got to know them.

Cloudspun All The Things!!! 🔥 Just can't get enough of this wonderful fabric!

FantasticCloudspun All The Things!!! 🔥 Just can't get enough of this wonderful fabric!

I absolutely love my Cloudspun 1/4 zip. The fit and comfort is outstanding.

The term “blown away” is overused when it comes to golf equipment. However, I really am blown away with the 3D printing technology and its use in advancing the performance of golf equipment. I really enjoyed this podcast, my favorite so far of the “Off Course“ series. I especially loved hearing the discussion about the 3D printing technology in Cobra products.

The area that is very intriguing is the 3D printing technology. As we know, Callaway has invested heavily in AI printing and Cobra now has invested in 3D printing. I believe the idea is very similar and has so many applications going forward. How they can manipulate the face and the full head of the iron gives Cobra possibly a competitive advantage when printing the different prototypes. It's an incredible investment from Cobra over the years (as Yagley spoke on) with a potential huge payoff now.

The area that is very intriguing is the 3D printing technology. As we know, Callaway has invested heavily in AI printing and Cobra now has invested in 3D printing. I believe the idea is very similar and has so many applications going forward. How they can manipulate the face and the full head of the iron gives Cobra possibly a competitive advantage when printing the different prototypes. It's an incredible investment from Cobra over the years (as Yagley spoke on) with a potential huge payoff now.
I love that the results are two unique ways to take the manufacturing and manipulation process to a totally different level.

One area that is something that I never really focused on, but is as important to most plus myself and I never really thought about it is the sound of the club. To be honest, I never really thought before about what a club sounded like. Yet, I know I have not purchased golf equipment because of the sound. When Yagley started speaking on the hertz numbers of sound and what is considered pleasing versus what is not to your ear is impressive that the R and D people know so precisely about what makes a club more marketable even though Yagley stated he isn't a marketing guy.

@Canadan excellent and very entertaining episode. I have never had any interest in SGI irons as a complete set but in the 4 iron spot it sounds like a winner.

Clients. My listening was interrupted 5 times with them wanting to talk about their stuff. I wanted to scream that I was listening to Dan and Yags talk about RAD Speed, Cloudspun, the MC and so many things in between.

The 3D and RAD talk blew me away. I'll listen again to see what I didn't catch the first time. Whenever I hear Cloudspun, my ears immediately perk up. I love the stuff and want more.

Great pod, Dan. This one really emphasizes to me why some, if not all, should be on video. Hearing Yags voice took me back to the MC. His excitement for CPG is great to hear but even better to see. Y'all have a relationship through equipment and MCs that can be expressed so much more fully on video than just with voice. Those expressions and energy between you and Yags would be awesome for us to see. There are many friends and partners of THP that have such an enduring place in our community that voice just doesn't do the conversations justice.

Weird that you guys got it engraved with an event that never happened.

Clients. My listening was interrupted 5 times with them wanting to talk about their stuff. I wanted to scream that I was listening to Dan and Yags talk about RAD Speed, Cloudspun, the MC and so many things in between.

The 3D and RAD talk blew me away. I'll listen again to see what I didn't catch the first time. Whenever I hear Cloudspun, my ears immediately perk up. I love the stuff and want more.

Great pod, Dan. This one really emphasizes to me why some, if not all, should be on video. Hearing Yags voice took me back to the MC. His excitement for CPG is great to hear but even better to see. Y'all have a relationship through equipment and MCs that can be expressed so much more fully on video than just with voice. Those expressions and energy between you and Yags would be awesome for us to see. There are many friends and partners of THP that have such an enduring place in our community that voice just doesn't do the conversations justice.
I already demanded he come back on to talk about golf in general, so I'm forcing that hand in 2021, I swear haha

@Canadan excellent and very entertaining episode. I have never had any interest in SGI irons as a complete set but in the 4 iron spot it sounds like a winner.
I think it's a must for consideration by any golfer right now... At that distance, forgiveness hurts no one.

Such a fun podcast with @Master Yagley!

I'm even more intrigued with this entire line.
All of this tech Cobra has been introducing has been incredible and I really enjoy seeing how their drivers have changed throughout the years.

The RADSPEED irons are honestly the only "game-improvement" irons that I have been pondering lately!

Cloudspun undercarriage

That was one of my favorite episodes so far! I could listen to @Master Yagley talk for hours and Dan did a great job as usual.

That 3d printing talk was really fascinating. I had wondered if it worked similar to a regular plastic 3d printer so that breakdown was interesting.

I loved hearing how much Mike loves this event. It really shows how great the event is and how much it means to everyone involved.

This episode was awesome.

I had a question about the printing and how it differed from just using a cnc/milling but mike answered that very well. Really cool process on printing theputter.

I’m still wondering about radial weighting as maybe I’m just not understanding it haha. What are they doing with the weighting that is different than your typical perimeter weighting used in this class of irons? Is it along the lines of what he was referring to low backAND front of the club head for the cg placement or is it heel/toe weighting or is it a combination of all of it haha.
I need pictures maybe... or that could just make me off more.
Great episode Dan and mike. Can’t wait to have a chance and hit these.

Probably the first full podcast of any kind I've ever listened to. I was dead set on King Tours but the talk of these RadSpeed irons in black seem to be to good to bed true. OL test will be interesting.

Probably the first full podcast of any kind I've ever listened to. I was dead set on King Tours but the talk of these RadSpeed irons in black seem to be to good to bed true. OL test will be interesting.
don't sleep on the forged tecs if you are caught in between. ;)

don't sleep on the forged tecs if you are caught in between. ;)

I don't care for the "feel" of the hollow body irons. Every one I've tried I don't think I could game.

thanks for tuning in!

I think Cobra has a couple sets worth trying out for sure. 2021 looking pretty bright in that department.

Back