The local golf shop got some Cloudspun vests in this week. I think I'm in love!
That material is ridiculously soft!

that's the Episode 35 "Dan says something weird" easter egg for sure hahaha
Can we start calling you Daniel too, or is that reserved for Mr. Yagley?

that's the Episode 35 "Dan says something weird" easter egg for sure hahaha
You just rolled with it though haha. Should’ve been awkward and for some reason it wasn’t 😂😂😂

Great listen. Tech discussed in a way everyone could understand. Rad speed one lengths are very interesting. Didn’t plan to be looking into new irons already. Forge Tecs vl are only 6 months old

I am sitting here listening to this now, and had to hit pause and come here to comment. I am at the 19 minute mark, and listening to Mike talk about the collaboration with HP & ParmaTech, and how his team busted their asses to do all the legwork and introduce some of the first production applications. He has me absolutely fired up from an innovation perspective. The reason why, is that by day I am a Mech. Eng. in a different field but with background in materials, prototyping, and overall product development. I like creating new technology. There is something special about working with a great team to introduce state-of-the-art tech that is really satisfying. The story behind this is inspiring, and I love everything about it.

Think about testing all of these brand new 3D printed heads, cutting edge technology from HP a power player in print technology, with Bryson D. and a kick ass product development team. That is some seriously cool stuff.

I feel like there was a quotable or comment-able moment from this podcast about every 30 seconds. I need to re-listen already and make a list of my favorite moments, because there were lots of times I smiled. What a genuine and engaging interview from both host and guest. Mr. Yagley and Canadan are both exceptionally skilled in conversation.

I feel like there was a quotable or comment-able moment from this podcast about every 30 seconds. I need to re-listen already and make a list of my favorite moments, because there were lots of times I smiled. What a genuine and engaging interview from both host and guest. Mr. Yagley and Canadan are both exceptionally skilled in conversation.
man, what a great thing to say.

Yags is an incredible interview... mostly because we all know he is smarter than we are, yet he avoids making it too obvious haha

As I listened to this episode, I wanted the RAD irons. I had convinced myself that the forged tec irons were going to be in my bag for many years, but the enthusiasm for the new release is contagious. Do I think I will go from a 10 to 5 cap if I switch equipment? No. But man I love golf companies that push the envelope. First it was Callaway with the A.I. and now Cobra venturing into 3D printing?!

I want this kind of thing in my golf bag. Heck, I have been a production manager for a drywall ready mix manufacturer for 25 years and listening to @Master Yagley talk about innovation makes me want to send a resume and jump onboard. Great stuff!!

I didn’t hear much but any thoughts on the screws and how the different weight adjustments change the flight and feel? Adjustability always is something I enjoy playing around with. I don’t know of any irons that have adjustable parts.

I like there are three models from a players iron to a draw based iron.

There are a few guys in the industry I could listen to talk for hours about technology, and Yagley is one of them. Really interesting to hear the thought process on the new line, and I’m really excited to give these a swing when I get a chance.

I really wish YAGs would spruce up his knowledge a bit on golf club tech and the way clubs are engineered. 😮🤣😮🤣

I mean....imagine being a fly on the wall when Bryson and he are in the same room. Bryson asks some off the wall question that most people’s heads explode trying to comprehend. YAGs is like......”well yeah, but this is how you do it, make it, engineer it. He and his team are really something else.

I didn’t hear much but any thoughts on the screws and how the different weight adjustments change the flight and feel? Adjustability always is something I enjoy playing around with. I don’t know of any irons that have adjustable parts.

I play a set of KZG Tri Tour irons that have 3 adjustable weights in each head. Hard to come by a set, you have to go thru authorized fitters. This is different though, from a larger company like cobra to go after it. I like it, and cant wait for some testing on this aspect.

Fantastic episode Eddy! @Master Yagley is one of a kind! His enthusiasm is so infectious! Love hearing how Cobra 🐍 is embracing 3D tech... so cool!
RAD Speed sounds incredible! As someone who plays D5 iron SW I Love adjustability of irons to change swing weight and help dial in clubs!
Bryson stories were amazing and it really is amazing to see a guy swing that hard and still hit it that straight!
You also tripped him up on the what’s next 5 year plan! Well done

In my opinion they won’t change flight or feel much.

Discussing the RAD Technology in the driver and how the changing of the weight throughout the heads is something that I see most players can totally understand. We all have heard and seen how companies are moving the weights around. Front, back, draw, etc. Cobra seems to be trying additional ideas of combining areas as Yagley said bottom back and low front. Not an engineer by field (sons both are), but I always find the engineering and physics talk so interesting to hear how each year companies learn more and more and can adjust each year.

Random thought about these off course threads. They are difficult to find when I want to bump or reference them later.

Adding a "OffCourse:" to the title line before or after the episode title would make it much easier to find. 🤷‍♂️

Random thought about these off course threads. They are difficult to find when I want to bump or reference them later.

Adding a "OffCourse:" to the title line before or after the episode title would make it much easier to find. 🤷‍♂️

There is a reason it is done this way from a SEO perspective.

Back