THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

So i posted a couple of weeks ago about if someone had an old swing weight scale for sale and if i could buy it. @Golfers Anonymous sent me a message that he had an older GOLFSMITH one and I could have it for the cost of shipping....Just starting out on the cluvbbuilding other than doing my own grips. What a guy! for someone starting out, this was an awesome gesture....one of the older metal based ones too. thank you

Showed up packaged like a new born baby.....

1018F22A-7C08-4F5D-B3C7-03827B85CAB6.jpeg

So i posted a couple of weeks ago about if someone had an old swing weight scale for sale and if i could buy it. @Golfers Anonymous sent me a message that he had an older GOLFSMITH one and I could have it for the cost of shipping....Just starting out on the cluvbbuilding other than doing my own grips. What a guy! for someone starting out, this was an awesome gesture....one of the older metal based ones too. thank you

Showed up packaged like a new born baby.....

View attachment 8976412
Super nice of him! I have never had mine checked, maybe that’s something I should do!

Super nice of him! I have never had mine checked, maybe that’s something I should do!
Absolutely, I have epoxy coming, a sander and cutting wheel, be ready to start soon. I need to be the master of my own destiny

Absolutely, I have epoxy coming, a sander and cutting wheel, be ready to start soon. I need to be the master of my own destiny
You already are that; apparently though you would like to build golf clubs also... :cool:

I had the honor of sharing a round with him. He stuck out as a gentleman and a scholar amongst our motley crew.

@MudFlap found a way to hook me up with a HUGE assist on some masters March for my new office. I have to decide if it’s going in a home office or I wait for my regular office but it’s going to look amazing. I can’t thank him enough!

Shoutout to my man @BigDill

Thank you buddy!

@OhioGolfer sent me this awesome ball marker from Full Metal Markers! I absolutely love the Winged Eagle design. Thank you so much!
5E03DCFF-44F5-4488-AAA5-6101A466518A.jpeg

Shout out to my man @OITW for an awesome little package today. Appreciate it brother and will be put to good use

Enjoy it, hope you guys get some good use out of it.

Competing captains should not be friendly!!!

Oh yeah, this is THP, where friendships mean a lot more to me than competition. And it’s apparent that is the overwhelming opinion.

I love to compete, and there’s times and places for it here. But to see competing captains that are friendly? One of the coolest things about this place.

When I first joined I didn’t get that. I get it now. Don’t get me wrong, y’all will get my best (probably pathetic) attempt at golf but if I lose that just means I buy the round afterwards. I can live with that.

Thank you to @Nate for the Hideaway ball markers that came with the stay thirsty putter cover!
View attachment 8980241

Those Hideaway guys have been known to send them out on occasion.

Al himself will have to beat me over the head to keep me from swiping most of them if I ever get an invite, lol.

They’re like this sites crypto-currency.

And I’m stuffing some sliders in my pocket too.

Just so my intentions are clear and transparent, lol!

I just want to take a sec and give a shout out to @Canadan. He is one of the most stand up guys you could ever meet. Thank you.

I just want to take a sec and give a shout out to @Canadan. He is one of the most stand up guys you could ever meet. Thank you.
oh damn dude, I didn't do anything to deserve this!!

Glad you're here buddy. 💯

Seeing this thread has gotta give ya warm and fuzzy feelings. Love it here

My man @BigDill hooked me up with an item I could not get my hands on! Thanks a lot man I absolutely appreciate it!!!

My man @BigDill hooked me up with an item I could not get my hands on! Thanks a lot man I absolutely appreciate it!!!
Happy to do it buddy. Hopefully I get to see it in person one day, let’s get that round in!

Back