This is great new, I was a little bummed in regards to the PGA show being cancelled this year, and not being able to go. This is a great idea and definitely will help fill a void for me that week.

Just a note, the PGA Show isn't canceled. It is being done virtually for buyers and media.
I know timing is similar, but we want people to know this is very different than our PGA Show coverage, and far more interactive.

Just a note, the PGA Show isn't canceled. It is being done virtually for buyers and media.
I know timing is similar, but we want people to know this is very different than our PGA Show coverage, and far more interactive.
Yes, I misspoke it is virtual, definitely not the same though, nothing can replace the demo day, and interacting with the vendors (and the special little things you can get your hands on early). Glad you guys are doing this interactive forum, will definitely be tuned in!

Dang JB, I really might take off that week from work.

So much content, so little time! THP throwin out the golf knowledge all week long.

Sometimes I'm glad I'm working from home ..... I will be able to tune in every day! Calendar is marked :)

Dang JB, I really might take off that week from work.

We never advise that, but might have to start, because this week is going to be SPECIAL

I happen to be off of work that week so now I have something took forward to!

Holy Toledo! Awesome line up

what an awesome schedule, exciting! 5 days of solid brands!

What a stellar line up! That’s like ‘27 Yankees greatness right there! Looking forward to it!

Talk about a busy schedule. Going to be a slow week at work for many of us THPers

Well guess I can block that week off!

I'm really looking forward to this and learning about some equipment I haven't played, or haven't played in a long time.

And, I imagine there might be a few release dates between now and then that will get this kicking even more.

Looking forward to it. Should be a great start to 2021.

This will be a very large perk of working from home! Can’t wait!

Huge schedule there! Can't wait!

Also want to add. When we said contests, I mean some crazy good ones.

I can say without hesitation that this will kick off with a BANG and NOT slow down.
I hope its a little slower than your walking pace at the PGA show :ROFLMAO:

Oh my! Talk about a crazy good week ahead! Definitely looking forward to all the live streams!

Back