Review Kinetixx Velocity Shafts

Not really for different players. Ballistic is a bit lower launch and they feel pretty different.
Thanks just noticed the torque values are quite a bit different, would that mean the velocity feels a lot softer?

Thanks just noticed the torque values are quite a bit different, would that mean the velocity feels a lot softer?
It can mean that. Feel is pretty subjective. This kicks hard for a number of reasons. I don’t put a ton of stock into torque values honestly, for me personally anyway

Reactions: MH
I have had this one firmly planted in my driver for a bit and just love what it appears to do for me. It's a kick like few I have tried before, but more importantly it's a profile that I think fits me well and would a good number of golfers.

Right now it is paired with the Callaway B21 driver and the combo has served me incredibly well.

Tested this in a different head that is soon to be released and saw similar results to what I have seen in the B21.

I am 100% convinced the Kinetixx Velocity shaft in the B21 driver head was designed specifically for me. :ROFLMAO:

Tell me everything.

It is a harder one to describe. Kinetixx doesn't spend a lot of energy talking about spin (I think we will learn a lot about that in future Off Course episodes), but its a different feel than most shafts I have tried. I think it is a gateway shaft in a lot of ways for people that want to learn or feel something they might have not felt before through the swing. Everybody that has tried Kinetixx Velocity feels the kick it seems.

Pairing it with a head that is low spin seems like a natural progression. Combine that with the idea this particular head appears to help steep swingers unlike many I have tried.

Just dropped a Cobra adapter on a Velocity to test with RADspeed this coming week

Just dropped a Cobra adapter on a Velocity to test with RADspeed this coming week
Very interested....I'm thinking you will love the set up.

I continue to find this to be one of the most fascinating shafts I have tried to date

I continue to find this to be one of the most fascinating shafts I have tried to date

in what way? compare it to some other graphite shafts you’ve enjoyed in the past.

I put the Ballistic shafts in my UHX irons and I just struggled with them. I think it was just a lower ball flight than I wanted and I couldn't garner any consistency. That said - I still wonder about putting some sort of Kinnetix shaft in my 3 wood or driver. I think I might have the opposite reaction.

Maybe none of this makes sense, but that describes most of my golf game.

in what way? compare it to some other graphite shafts you’ve enjoyed in the past.
Kind of how I said before. It’s just a kick that is pretty different from anything else I have tried. It is pretty unique in that way even for people that normally don’t “feel” shafts. It’s like the gateway drug of shafts

Kind of how I said before. It’s just a kick that is pretty different from anything else I have tried. It is pretty unique in that way even for people that normally don’t “feel” shafts. It’s like the gateway drug of shafts

this is going in my mav 3h. it sounds too interesting to not at least try.

this is going in my mav 3h. it sounds too interesting to not at least try.
I haven’t tried the hybrid so look forward to your thoughts

Wish I could find a blue for sale somewhere. Only one I've found is the bright yellow. Really keen to try one of these.

I can’t say enough good things about this shaft AND the company as well. I had a question, sent them an email and they got back to me a day later with a very thought out answer that was spot on. I was looking at playing the shaft at 47-48” in a Ping G400max head and wondered if I should get the standard Velocity and play it uncut or get a Velocity LD and cut it. They had me go standard, uncut, D30+. I get chills thinking about it.... This thing hits high long bombs...and dead straight. I’m talking this would be stupid straight with a 43” driver let alone one at 47.5”

I don’t put a huge load on the shaft and generally never feel anything but I can feel this one. Feels soooo powerful. Between the accuracy and distance this shaft brings to an already perfect G400max head, I can swing as hard as I want without a worry. It’s nice to have people stop to watch.

I picked up 2 more new ones for the future and scored a pull that I put a Ping adapter on tonight to play at 46”hopefully as my gamer. Let’s see if it can kick my House
Of Forged Express and Black Diamond aside. I think it will.

Best-shaft-ever.

Wish I could find a blue for sale somewhere. Only one I've found is the bright yellow. Really keen to try one of these.

Technically not out yet, nor the other colors we have shown.
With that said, if you contact the company, they do have them and will sell them.

Just grabbed a green one for some 2021 testing

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Yeah, I deleted my post when I realized this! I thought originally it was for the iron shafts
No sweat, the Ballistic iron shafts are fantastic.

“Midnight Gold”

That’s the name of the color Velocity I want.

I also sorta want the Berkshire style D30+ 70 version. :unsure:

Back