Chris Voshall Goes Off Course

BTW, the more I listen the more I’m convinced you’ve somewhat missed your calling! Your questions are thoughtful and are set up with dimension, the transitions are really good... well done! Seems to come with a leisure ease that’s so natural... two dudes chatting over a beer!
I'm glad it flows well for you guys! I usually set up about 10-20 questions before my episode, along with doing some research. Last thing I want is dead space on a pod!

Have never met Chris but seems like such a good dude and love his story of how and why he’s where he is.... I love going to PGASS on The Weeknd and just tooling around looking at and hitting equipment! I can see how he got sucked in!
It's so relatable, eh? He's as excited about the product as we are, which is pretty awesome considering the role he is in.

Loved his question back at the end..

I am waiting for next years THP Christmas card where everyone is wearing joggers, hoodies, and rope hats. 😂😂

For the weekend crowd.

Give this one a listen, Dan and Vosh have some really fun convos!

For those that missed this one.

Enjoyed this one. CV seems like a genuine golf nerd who is living his dream. The Mizuno lineup is so good right now.

@Canadan First time listener and will definitely be adding your podcast to my must listen group. Great job and look forward to future podcasts.

@Canadan First time listener and will definitely be adding your podcast to my must listen group. Great job and look forward to future podcasts.
hey, thanks for giving Off Course a shot!! Glad you enjoyed.

Finally got a chance to listen to this. Great job @Canadan you were made to be on air! Chris has some serious knowledge and his enthusiasm for Mizuno is awesome. I look forward to when you have him on again.

Finally got a chance to listen to this. Great job @Canadan you were made to be on air! Chris has some serious knowledge and his enthusiasm for Mizuno is awesome. I look forward to when you have him on again.
thanks my good man!

Glad you enjoyed.

Just finished listening. Great job @Canadan !! Chris is always a fun listen and would be a blast to hang out with.

I know its going to go to @Canadan 's head, but I look forward to his Friday night pod casts each week.

Great show!

I like that he said the more commonly sold club choices were blue where they were available. (I know that's not exactly what he said but it's what I heard...) Blue putters sold more than the white and black colored offerings in brick and mortar stores.

And how he said "let's make blue wedges" and he was laughed at... only for blue wedges to be made and they were a top seller.

Off Course will not have a new episode this week since it is Christmas on Friday, but this one is so good, it can run for two weeks.

Off Course will not have a new episode this week since it is Christmas on Friday, but this one is so good, it can run for two weeks.

no Friday show? :mad: How will I fall asleep on Friday?

I started this last week and got wrapped with work gotta put it on for the ride in

I got to listen to this on Saturday - it was another amazing trip Off Course! Really enjoyed hearing Vosh talk about his progression through Mizuno, and going to the golf store as a kid and geeking out on the specs. That was definitely me in the late '80's early '90's - vacuuming up anything and everything I could.

I also really enjoyed hearing about the 921 series and where iron designs are headed in the future. I personally am pretty excited about the concept of a full one-piece forged chromoly head, because I am such a materials junkie. Mizuno and Vosh are doing some very cool stuff. And how can I forget.... new putterzzzzzzz :love:

Man, that was a fun listen. Got to get a look at the 6 putter!!!

This was a great episode...listened to on my run yesterday.

Back