Tiger Woods HBO Documentary Coming this Year

I am definitely going to check this out when it releases. Should be a good watch. I bet it does big numbers.

I saw the advertisement for this. This is going to be interesting.

Just saw this will be on HNO Max coming Jan. I’ll give it a watch.

Just saw this will be on HNO Max coming Jan. I’ll give it a watch.
Its going to be interesting, because unlike the Jordan documentary, which was a joke in my opinion based on how it was done, this was supposed to be done with real insight. We will see how far they dig to show everything.

Its going to be interesting, because unlike the Jordan documentary, which was a joke in my opinion based on how it was done, this was supposed to be done with real insight. We will see how far they dig to show everything.
I didn’t watch the Jordan one, but heard the same.
How far they dig will be VERY interesting as living around Firestone CC over the years there have been some interesting stories I’ve heard.

I didn’t watch the Jordan one, but heard the same.
How far they dig will be VERY interesting as living around Firestone CC over the years there have been some interesting stories I’ve heard.

When we were in Windermere, the same.

From both angles of his passion and work ethic to a full on iconic collapse.

Is this a Tiger-approved documentary, or was it done without any involvement from him? The Jordan documentary was a fluff piece that he approved and designed, I assume Tiger did not have the same type of involvement in this one?

Is this a Tiger-approved documentary, or was it done without any involvement from him? The Jordan documentary was a fluff piece that he approved and designed, I assume Tiger did not have the same type of involvement in this one?
I don’t know but heard he had no involvement

This will be interesting, but I will miss it for a couple of reason. Primarily I do have have the HBO channel.. Secondly they will either tear him down or fluff him up. I am not too interested in seeing either.

You have to ask yourself....would you want someone doing an unauthorized documentary on you. I think the answer is no. Recently I've seen some photos and videos of him and Earl that might be interesting but somehow I don't think that will be the focus of the documentary.

Yeah I'll watch this. I liked the MJ one, don't think this will be like that but who knows.

Back