Contest Winners Thread

I won a dozen of the new OnCore Vero X1 golfballs in one of their social media giveaways. I also won another item (Bushnell Wingman), but turns out it was a Canadian company so I decided to forfeit prize instead of trying to get someone in Canada to recieve it for me and fill out paperwork that was not on the up and up.

I know that there have been several other THPer's that have won some nice items in the past few days and I am looking forward to seeing those posts. Love seeing all the THP wins!!!

Told you all of those Golf Town contests were for Canada residents only. Guessing that was the win. Congrats on the Vero X1 balls. I tried one today and let's just say it didn't stay in play long for me. The Elixir feels hard to me and this was on another level.

I tagged you on that one. If you didn't enter, it's on you! Lol
Thanks brother. I think I did but don't remember. Might just be something I have to get on their site and check into.

Just opened the package I received for last weeks NFL pickem win. @GolferGal and @JB thank you! I’ll try not to lose these too quickly but I’ve been wanting to try the new Bridgestones!!
2E71CFCF-AECB-44A2-8E3F-A8917A5E8D77.jpeg

Told you all of those Golf Town contests were for Canada residents only. Guessing that was the win. Congrats on the Vero X1 balls. I tried one today and let's just say it didn't stay in play long for me. The Elixir feels hard to me and this was on another level.

Never saw you or them post about it being Canada only. I try to only enter contest that I am eligible to win. Just missed this one. Not a big deal in the least though.

I wanted to try the Vero and have an idea that my opinion on the ball will be similar to yours, but better to win a dozen to test them than to have to pay for a dozen or a sleevet o test them.

Never saw you or them post about it being Canada only. I try to only enter contest that I am eligible to win. Just missed this one. Not a big deal in the least though.

I wanted to try the Vero and have an idea that my opinion on the ball will be similar to yours, but better to win a dozen to test them than to have to pay for a dozen or a sleevet o test them.

I replied to you on one of their first contest posts that you tagged be in. Thought you were just being hard headed when you tagged me in more of them. Lol

Trying them when they are free is always the best way to go. Hopefully you will hit them well. "X" type 4 piece firmer balls just never have been my cup of tea. Tour B XS is about the upper limits on firmness and compression for me.

Thanks brother. I think I did but don't remember. Might just be something I have to get on their site and check into.

I think you did like the tag. You were the first person that came to mind when I saw the contest so had to tag you on it. 👍

I replied to you on one of their first contest posts that you tagged be in. Thought you were just being hard headed when you tagged me in more of them. Lol

Trying them when they are free is always the best way to go. Hopefully you will hit them well. "X" type 4 piece firmer balls just never have been my cup of tea. Tour B XS is about the upper limits on firmness and compression for me.
Never saw that tag or I sure would have bowed out. I probably just gotmissed it in the many tags we get each day.

I think you did like the tag. You were the first person that came to mind when I saw the contest so had to tag you on it. 👍

Just cause I liked it doesn't mean I actually read it. LOL

I won one of the Ogio contests earlier this month and won a hat from the caddie whisperer today. Waiting until everything is in hand then I will post some pictures.

I won one of the Ogio contests earlier this month and won a hat from the caddie whisperer today. Waiting until everything is in hand then I will post some pictures.

I won a framed picture and a hat from caddie whisperer yesterday also. In the spirit of giving, my prize pack is heading to Texas to @FernDog . He has a decorated golf room that the Masters picture (it is actually a framed new sandwich wrapper that looks cool) will look great in. The shed is the only place I am allowed to hang sports pictures. Haha.

I won a framed picture and a hat from caddie whisperer yesterday also. In the spirit of giving, my prize pack is heading to Texas to @FernDog . He has a decorated golf room that the Masters picture (it is actually a framed new sandwich wrapper that looks cool) will look great in. The shed is the only place I am allowed to hang sports pictures. Haha.

Many thanks to Scott for this one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Just_Hacking - you are unbelievable. U just won the signed Bridgestone bag. It truly must be healthy living. Wow.

Post a picture of that baby when you get it! 😂

Back