To be fair, that’s me TRYING to go as hard as I can and see what numbers I can get it to. Regular swing isn’t as painful. :ROFLMAO:

Got some proof...er....data for some of you tonight. ;)

Wow that is impressive. Distance is a good problem to have and while the SZ 4i topline never bothered me but I think the darker looks better.

Wow that is impressive. Distance is a good problem to have and while the SZ 4i topline never bothered me but I think the darker looks better.
Thanks buddy. There’s some shaft timing issues for me fit wise with the light 90, and I actually think that’s effecting my flight (lower) based on delivery timing with the lag. We shall see though, going to reshaft it tonight.

I’m intrigued and tempted by OL and these would likely be my club of choice (though I’d like to spend some time hitting them).

6 shots...

Averages:

132.1 Ball, 15.6 Launch, 4694 Spin, 34Y Peak, 194 Carry, 46.8 Descent, 10.6Y Left Offline

Saw this in hand today. Top line did not bother me visually. Bottom is thicker than I anticipated.

Saw this in hand today. Top line did not bother me visually. Bottom is thicker than I anticipated.
Was it the standard or the OL?

I don’t worry about a little junk in the trunk... More cushion for the turf interaction

I don’t worry about a little junk in the trunk... More cushion for the turf interaction

I’ve just never played one that thick at the bottom so it was noticeable. It wasn’t off putting though. The top line was very nice and I was wondering about that before seeing in hand.

It was the 5 iron at 8i length.
Yeah, the long irons in the OL have wider soles than the 7-P of the OL or the whole set of the standards.

Yeah, the long irons in the OL have wider soles than the 7-P of the OL or the whole set of the standards.

Thats good to know for sure.

Thats good to know for sure.
Kinda smart by them I guess, gotta help elevate those long irons at 7/8i length.

I need to see them in person. Trying to wait until the showcase is proving way too difficult :ROFLMAO:

Going to do a couple things with the 7i.

1) Reshaft. The Tour90 is a timing nightmare for me. I’d bet me going heavier and stiffer into a better fitting shaft will actually make my flight go UP.

2 AFTER some time with step one... Add loft. See what I can get the spin to.

Got loose finally yesterday and hit a few with the 7i as I ponder my 2021 setup. This time, NOT going hard after everything, and putting Tour B XS in as the ball. Ten shots....

184 Carry average, 35 yard peak average, 5100 RPM average.

Then I took one more and “stepped on it”, 195 carry again with 133 ball speed. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, I want to see these in the scoring clubs, what the look is. Not my favorite feel as I’m a guy who likes “soft”/“dense” feedback, but there so much power in the feel of these you just have to laugh

if I could hit the scoring clubs well, in One Length, and elevate the long irons, then it has to happen, maybe?

I mean, 180+ yard 7i’s are fun.

I’ve just never played one that thick at the bottom so it was noticeable. It wasn’t off putting though. The top line was very nice and I was wondering about that before seeing in hand.
When you mean thick, does it make you think more like a driving iron when looking down on it?

I am just wondering how a PW would feel at 7 or 6 iron length. If it is normally a 120 yard club, it would seem it would be pumping 135-140 and would totally mess up my 120 in game LOL

Back