Joined New England Amateur Tour

I've known a few people around here that have joined the Pittsburgh Golfers Tour and have absolutely love it. They play some of the premier courses in the area and the events are supposedly very well run. You've inspired me to consider joining the Pittsburgh Golfers Tour, although it probably wouldn't be until next year.

Can anyone post a link to a tournament results page? I like to look at the range of player scores in each flight to get a grasp of the consistency I'd need to stay competitive.

I'm out in Southern California but the only tournament I've joined up with only catered to the A Flight winner and a bit less to us high-handicappers. Plus they were an older bunch so they picked some expensive courses and weekday play times :doh:

Can anyone post a link to a tournament results page? I like to look at the range of player scores in each flight to get a grasp of the consistency I'd need to stay competitive.

I'm out in Southern California but the only tournament I've joined up with only catered to the A Flight winner and a bit less to us high-handicappers. Plus they were an older bunch so they picked some expensive courses and weekday play times :doh:

anotherday,
We didn't have flights in this tournament, it was just based on handicap. Here's the link to the gross results: http://neat.bluegolf.com/bluegolf/neat11/event/neat111/contest/10/leaderboard.htm

You can go there and also select the net leaderboard. As you can see, the course was playing tough with no one breaking 80 on the day. Also, I'm shocked that some of the guys posted the scores that they did, as you will see when you go to the leaderboard.

I knew a couple of guys who played in this venue a while ago and had a blast!

How did you do on April 18th.

Talking to myself, I wonder if any Western Pennsylvania THP'ers do or would participate in the Pittsburgh Golfers Tour? That'd be pretty awesome.

Talking to myself, I wonder if any Western Pennsylvania THP'ers do or would participate in the Pittsburgh Golfers Tour? That'd be pretty awesome.

Why don't you post a thread to that affect Coach? Or, find some Pittsburgh THP'ers to play golf with?

Good idea. I'll have to do that! Sean, do you ever return to the Pittsburgh area?

Good idea. I'll have to do that! Sean, do you ever return to the Pittsburgh area?
It's been a while Coach. I miss Lindenwood. lol I lived in Peters Township only a few minutes from the course.

It's been a while Coach. I miss Lindenwood. lol I lived in Peters Township only a few minutes from the course.

I have an uncle who lives in Peters Township - probably about three minutes from the course. Really nice neighborhood! Planning on playing Lindenwood next weekend if the weather decides to cooperate.

I have an uncle who lives in Peters Township - probably about three minutes from the course. Really nice neighborhood! Planning on playing Lindenwood next weekend if the weather decides to cooperate.
Give the course my regards. :)

Back