Coffee Drinkers Unite

I voted "French Press," but what we really use is an AeroPress. Every bit as good as a French Press, without the mess and without chewy bits in your cup ;)

Pretty incredible how much the grind size has on the taste of coffee.

Pretty incredible how much the grind size has on the taste of coffee.

Definitely. We have been grinding here for a while, but this machine does it before each cup and forms an espresso puck. I like a fine grind.

Definitely. We have been grinding here for a while, but this machine does it before each cup and forms an espresso puck. I like a fine grind.

Recently changed to a more course grind and it def took a healthy amount of bitterness out and added some smooth/sweetness. Surprised, given it wasn't a huge change on my grinders dial.

Thanks to @e1iterate enjoyed my first cup of Bixby this am. Was strong, but delish, great way to start the day.

We have five coffee drinkers in our household and our Miele coffee machine gets a workout, often 10-15 cups a day.

Attachments

• C5DBC1A8-6780-4A34-8A03-77DD75DBF980.jpeg
    C5DBC1A8-6780-4A34-8A03-77DD75DBF980.jpeg
    89.8 KB · Views: 7
We have five coffee drinkers in our household and our Miele coffee machine gets a workout, often 10-15 cups a day.

They make a great vacuum.... Didn't know they made coffee machines too.

We have their vacuum haha.
They do. Probably near or close to being on par with Jura or Saeco.

They make at least seven different models, countertop and built-in. I’m not sure that they are the best but they are damn convenient and reliable. We love that it is plumbed and hooked up to our RO water system in the house.

They make at least seven different models, countertop and built-in. I’m not sure that they are the best but they are damn convenient and reliable. We love that it is plumbed and hooked up to our RO water system in the house.

Those are no joke!

My Keurig machine took a dump this morning, so shopping for a new coffee machine has just become a priority. I had to drink instant espresso this morning for my caffeine fix, bleh.

9FB02D9E-4D51-4E5D-9CB7-3367B6B46110.gif

My Keurig machine took a dump this morning, so shopping for a new coffee machine has just become a priority. I had to drink instant espresso this morning for my caffeine fix, bleh.

LOVE my MoccaMaster, it was this place that turned me onto putting the Technivorm in the list

having my daily dose

1608730681806.png

image.jpg

76a1010723e984a22c4d67bb668b6563.jpg

Gotta love a good coffee in the morning!

Vote for: coffee is gross.
:ROFLMAO:

Back