A Virtual Challenge: Chris Voshall and Mizuno Monday

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago we shared the big news of the THP Showcase and unprecedented access coming virtually in January. Today we are unveiling day 1, which we call Mizuno Monday and it features Chris Voshall and a whole lot of fun.

For those that missed the news, you can find out all about it and how to get involved in contests and more, here.

1Feature-1-1024x692.jpg

As the THP Showcase kicks off on Monday, January 18th, we will have Chris Voshall from Mizuno to talk all things tech. While we test their irons in the Tech Studio and offer feedback, he will be there to answer any questions you might have. Nothing is off limits.

While that sounds fun, we are upping the ante with two special items that will be coming during...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a great kick off to the week. Looking forward to the odds from Jdax for the match.

Very cool. I'm free on the 18th

It is going to a lot of that week!

Love it! With Mondays off I will be there to watch @Canadan get his veggies handed to him! 😉🤣

Very cool, looking forward to consuming the content.

This will be amazing!

This will be great viewing....definitely will mark on calendar.

That’s unbelievable! Not a lot of work is going to get done that week.

Very good way to get things kicked off.

Oh this is going to be fun and I already know who I’m picking!

Wow, really starting that week off with a bang.

Incredible! Hearing more about the Mizuno Experience, and seeing both these guys duel it out will be:

This is going to be awesome. I will wait for @JDax to give us the line on this matchup before placing my bet!

This is gonna be a lot of fun!! I hope that I can tune in live, but if not I will be sure to catch up as soon a possible.

Sounds like a great way to kick things off. Looking forward to it.

Sounds like fun.

The Match THP style. 😆

Hey @Canadan do you know which set of beautiful Mizuno clubs you'll be playing for the round vs Chris?

This will be great. Have listened to Chris on a number of different interviews/shows and he's always really good. Not sure he is ready to take on @Canadan in the simulator though. Tough matchup.

What a great start to the week! Will joggers be worn by both participants?

This will be sweet! Will @Canadan be using JPX-921 Forged?

This will be sweet! Will @Canadan be using JPX-921 Forged?

We have each set of Mizuno irons in the tech studio and the participants will be able to choose their weapons from that.

This is going to be an awesome start to the week!
1609247897590.gif

Back