THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Not THP members, but close enough. My wife, and other family members just returned from dropping off blankets, socks, and other needed items to the Homeless Community. They do this every year. They are not the only ones who do this yearly special holiday gesture.

Yesterday they, and others donated items to be sold at the local St.Judes Ranch's little store. This via a local church who will pass the items on to the Ranch.

Pretty proud of these folks.

Not THP members, but close enough. My wife, and other family members just returned from dropping off blankets, socks, and other needed items to the Homeless Community. They do this every year. They are not the only ones who do this yearly special holiday gesture.

Yesterday they, and others donated items to be sold at the local St.Judes Ranch's little store. This via a local church who will pass the items on to the Ranch.

Pretty proud of these folks.
Hats off to you and your family.

You have no idea how appreciated those socks are. We would go through 2 or 3 dozen in a week. Sometimes more in winter.

Good ole @J.B. Cobb III Atta boy!

Haven’t had the pleasure but hope to some day, all around.

I’m an acquired taste, that I know. But I will point out that I’ve played with a lot of THP’ers. No one died (to my knowledge, lol). I’ve enjoyed meeting every one of them and enjoying a round with them.

Xander says thank you to @OITW for his shoes! He can’t wait to wear them soon!

DFFEBE6F-2145-4037-B26C-AA65B8971097.jpeg

The logo is fantastic on the back is the north carolina state toast

other cool tidbit is we share the same initials
North Carolina state toast?

“here’s to the land of the long leaf pine, the summer land where the sun doth shine, where the weak grow strong and the strong grow great, here’s to “down home” The Old North State
Yeah, I can see why they'd put that on a glass!

My only hope in life is that the care package I shipped 10 days ago to many THP’ers, @OITW being the one I’m most concerned about since I saw something about a resolution.

Come on USPS! Get this man his lifeline in time!! I do not think it’ll suck.

Shout out to my buddy @J4U! Dougie.... this popcorn was crazy good! I was so excited to tear into this I neglected to get a picture of all 3 bags... this was taken after me eating the first bag in one sitting 😳

View attachment 8984952
Very welcome sir! Have another package that USPS has taken hostage somewhere and hope it gets to it's destination.

Crazy good stuff and only make it once a year if that. So glad you like it!

Back