THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Very welcome sir! Have another package that USPS has taken hostage somewhere and hope it gets to it's destination.

Crazy good stuff and only make it once a year if that. So glad you like it!
Let's put it this way.... both my wife and oldest son turned their collective noses..... ''Cinnamon popcorn, what is that??" And when I opened the second bag they devoured their fair share! Big hit with entire family! Thanks again!

Reactions: J4U
It has a light hint of that flavoring but it isn't overly sweet (which I like).
That sounds tasty. I'm with you on the overly sweet thing.

Mouthwatering

Shout out to my guy @Nappy

Thank you for the Masters sippy cup and other things! My wife loved them!

Shout out to @LSMO for hooking me up with a nice discount on some gear that I will be purchasing. It was unexpected and very cool. I will have to make my way to the KC Area for a round on me.

Thank you to @baylrballa for sending me a couple logo balls! We both played in the 2019 THP championship in Coeur d’Alene and I had t started collecting golf balls at that point and he offered to send me a CDA ball. What I didn’t know is he was going to send me a #feattheeggplant ball from the Morgan Cup!

E27DA4E0-D043-402F-A89A-28925B110521.jpeg

Thank you to @baylrballa for sending me a couple logo balls! We both played in the 2019 THP championship in Coeur d’Alene and I had t started collecting golf balls at that point and he offered to send me a CDA ball. What I didn’t know is he was going to send me a #feattheeggplant ball from the Morgan Cup!

View attachment 8986949
The one on the left, Cool. The one on the right, not so much :p

The one on the left, Cool. The one on the right, not so much :p

I was cheering for all of my CDA guys and it happened to have more on one team so I rooted for Paradise. The logo ball is pretty sweet, tho.

I was cheering for all of my CDA guys and it happened to have more on one team so I rooted for Paradise. The logo ball is pretty sweet, tho.
Just to be clear, it has nothing to do with who you were rooting for, who won or lost, or even who gave it to you. I want a video when your little ones ask you about the purple thing on that golf ball. Or grown adults for that matter. :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Just to be clear, it has nothing to do with who you were rooting for, who won or lost, or even who gave it to you. I want a video when your little ones ask you about the purple thing on that golf ball. Or grown adults for that matter. :ROFLMAO::LOL:

My ball rack was at my mom and dad's house so I asked her for that. She asked if I started collecting balls again and I said yes, I showed her that and explained what the egg plant emoji is! She laughed.

KYbuddy, I didn't mean for you to feel left out. I got an eggplant with your name on it. 👍 Just say the magic word. 🥃
Keep the eggplant and send the 🥃 ;)

I love THP stuff. Growing my collection thanks to @greekelite

IMG_20210108_122150.jpg

That sounds tasty. I'm with you on the overly sweet thing.

You’re the dude with the shipping decision, would you a Fox in the Stout” thrown. Salted chocolate IMS.

It’s good, I drank dad’s Xmas one, lack of sports contributed to that as did his asshatery, lol. He might get a new one and this is your first command decision. There are a couple THzo’drd waiting for good beer. I’ll probably give him the decent one stikkxwith his name in it and a disgusting 4/6 left oact if a spiced coffee IS.

When I snag another, you want me to tuck in or will that cause more border issues than it solves?

You’re the dude with the shipping decision, would you a Fox in the Stout” thrown. Salted chocolate IMS.

It’s good, I drank dad’s Xmas one, lack of sports contributed to that as did his asshatery, lol. He might get a new one and this is your first command decision. There are a couple THzo’drd waiting for good beer. I’ll probably give him the decent one stikkxwith his name in it and a disgusting 4/6 left oact if a spiced coffee IS.

When I snag another, you want me to tuck in or will that cause more border issues than it solves?
Sounds good! I’m not sure on rules there... probably just have to pay duty on it.

Ok, obviously didn’t edit that one, lol.

Plus I thought I was PMing @YukonLiving I think my brain was already asleep.

Back