Arby's Yay or Nay?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Simple question. Are you yay or nay on Arby's?

Yay on the Arby's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay. There is no better sandwich in fast food then an Arbys Roast Beef on a Kings Hawaiian bun.

@rallo and I agree. CURLY FRIES!

No thanks

ARE-BEES, lol - reminded me of that clip with john daley and beeeef. anyways YAY

Huge yay on Arby's.

A definite YAY!

Whatever I get there, it has to include seasoned curly fries with a cup of cheddar for dipping.

Nay! Food poisoning ruined it for me

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yay, with potato cakes instead of curly fries though.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Those curly fries are so good and it's hard to beat a roast beef sandwich like that for fast food.

Big yay. I find their choices much more appetizing then many other fast food places.

Yay for the curly fries alone.

Yay, with potato cakes instead of curly fries though.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I love their potato cakes. I go with both.

French toast sticks are good, but nay on all the rest. Do they even still have Arby's?

Yay. I just drove by an Arby's and I didn't stop for dinner. I feel like I made a terrible mistake

Yes Arby's is delicious. There aren't that many close to where I live now. Haven't had it quite some time

Yay but there are only 2 or 3 in the entire metro area here so I haven't been in years.

Yay no doubt

Yay.

The market fresh is always solid .

Yes please.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Beef & cheddar and potato cakes FTW!!! Potato cakes are usually solid, my boys like the curly fries, unfortunately the sandwiches are almost always disappointing. Their subs were great before the sub revolution of 2003 (? just made that up) and all the other quality sub shops appeared. Their Philly and French Dip were awesome, Turkey pretty decent. Haven't had one in years though...

Yay.

The market fresh is always solid .

A very underrated menu offering.

Back