A Virtual Challenge: Chris Voshall and Mizuno Monday

It’s going to be fun for sure

Sorry if this is already answered, I didn't see it, but have you selected a course yet to sim for this?

Excited to see this webcast!

Sorry if this is already answered, I didn't see it, but have you selected a course yet to sim for this?
Coeur d'Alene

The THP Showcase is in just a few weeks!

I am really looking forward to this one. Mizuno is a company that never was on my radar before I got here but after reading the articles and seeing these clubs I am really impressed and cannot wait to tune in !

Looking forward to hearing more from vosh and seeing the sim round!

This is going to be an awesome week. @JB what will be the starting times of the Showcase?

This is going to be an awesome week. @JB what will be the starting times of the Showcase?

They haven't been announced yet as we are working on them currently.

Each day will be a bit different of course, but we have so much fun stuff lined up for the week.

Thanks just trying to workout a schedule so that I can watch all of them.

Thanks just trying to workout a schedule so that I can watch all of them.
Makes perfect sense. I can tell you that there will be multiple streams on a couple of days and we hope to have those times lined up for you next week.

Makes perfect sense. I can tell you that there will be multiple streams on a couple of days and we hope to have those times lined up for you next week.
Can't wait for the details!

Know I'm still working from home through the 8th....for this purpose really hoping it gets extended a little longer 🤣

Did I hear @Canadan correctly on Off Course this will be irons and wedges only for the match?!! :starwars:

:mizuno: Monday had a nice ring to it ;)

This will definitely be a fun watch

Back