I thought for sure we would get some one length comments! :ROFLMAO:

Wanted to start off by saying what everyone else probably feels, jman that passion you have is something else. I think everyone here on the forum loves golf but when you talk about it, it’s great. Enjoyed the segment about your high school coaching, really loved how you carried the bag for the lone qualifier. Dan I picked you in thee other thread in regards to playing Chris, so you got that going for you. Thanks for the new year listen!

I’m super disappointed that @Canadan didn’t instacall @Jman ‘s offer to play OL if Dan agreed to play MBs. 🙁

@Canadan and @Jman together? This is on the prime time, must listen list, will queue it up later this evening!

Great podcast @Canadan & @Jman I enjoyed that. You both are very passionate about THP and it shows. And 200 rounds a year I’m a jealous lol.

Wanted to start off by saying what everyone else probably feels, jman that passion you have is something else. I think everyone here on the forum loves golf but when you talk about it, it’s great. Enjoyed the segment about your high school coaching, really loved how you carried the bag for the lone qualifier. Dan I picked you in thee other thread in regards to playing Chris, so you got that going for you. Thanks for the new year listen!
This sir, means a lot. Thank you! Dan knows how to get my passion showing! Haha

Loved the talk of OL, sh**kickers, and Dan going with MBs but you could’ve knocked me over with a feather with armlock stuff. I didn’t expect that from any of the stuff alive read of James talking about going mallet. James, you kids at lucky to have you.

I dig the dedication to the game and THP you both have. Dan, you are one smooth operator on this pod. You seem a natural for it.

Thanks, guys.

Looking forward to sitting down and listening to this one, not reading this thread until I get to listen

Guys what a way to start the new year. Awesome listen! I used to coach diving and this coaching segment hit hard and was so cool to hear. Loved the fire. You guys brought the passion just like you do every day on THP. The recognition from Tour Edge is too cool and well deserved! I am so pumped for 2021 and the Jman year of weird. I’m also excited for the embargo dates to pass so I don’t see his 🤐 emoji anymore and I can see the products that are blowing his mind!!

Guys what a way to start the new year. Awesome listen! I used to coach diving and this coaching segment hit hard and was so cool to hear. Loved the fire. You guys brought the passion just like you do every day on THP. The recognition from Tour Edge is too cool and well deserved! I am so pumped for 2021 and the Jman year of weird. I’m also excited for the embargo dates to pass so I don’t see his 🤐 emoji anymore and I can see the products that are blowing his mind!!
#Jmanyearofweird is going to be a thing 🤣

I thought for sure we would get some one length comments! :ROFLMAO:
Nope but you will get the question...I need a picture or @Jman with hair never happened!!!

Nope but you will get the question...I need a picture or @Jman with hair never happened!!!
Hahaha, sadly none id be willing to share exist, it was indeed shoulder length and I’ve not shaved my head for about 3 years now

Hahaha, sadly none id be willing to share exist, it was indeed shoulder length and I’ve not shaved my head for about 3 years now
My gosh...I can’t even picture it. Outside of this.

I’m super disappointed that @Canadan didn’t instacall @Jman ‘s offer to play OL if Dan agreed to play MBs. 🙁
He's basically all in already - I've got no reason to make a concession on the 921 Forged (yet) haha

Back