Cleveland Black Satin CBX2 Wedges

For real though, yesterday with the 56 had me shaking me head again that I didn’t stick with one of these in the 48 spot.
It's too bad you're going to be so busy with new releases, Love to see a CBX2 vs. MDCB comparison match royale

Just ordered the 48* and 52* black satin wedges to go along with the CBX Full Face 56* I already have, and LOVE. It'll be a nice 3 some.

Just ordered the 48* and 52* black satin wedges to go along with the CBX Full Face 56* I already have, and LOVE. It'll be a nice 3 some.
Just got the shipping notification for mine on Saturday. I'm looking forward to giving these a shot.

black heads look a lot better. almost enough for me to give it another go with another shaft.

Nice - I tell you that I had the 60* FF in Black Satin for the entire year and I look at it yesterday, the black has really held up well and that's the club I use out the sand.

Just got the shipping notification for mine on Saturday. I'm looking forward to giving these a shot.
Nice! Easiest to hit wedges possibly ever imo. Everyone who I’ve put one into their hands has been blown away by them. Every. Single. One.

Nice! Easiest to hit wedges possibly ever imo. Everyone who I’ve put one into their hands has been blown away by them. Every. Single. One.
That makes me happy. I hope that I'll have the same experience that they have. A few tweaks to my game and hopefully I'll be sneaking under 90.

That makes me happy. I hope that I'll have the same experience that they have. A few tweaks to my game and hopefully I'll be sneaking under 90.
I think some get hung up on the lack of versatility, but that’s not what the CBX2 are designed to do, they’re made to make the straight forward wedge game and even full swing wedge game easier. If you need the added versatility the Full Face in the LW makes that easy peasy and would blend seamlessly.

You’re going to be pleased.

I think some get hung up on the lack of versatility, but that’s not what the CBX2 are designed to do, they’re made to make the straight forward wedge game and even full swing wedge game easier. If you need the added versatility the Full Face in the LW makes that easy peasy and would blend seamlessly.

You’re going to be pleased.

Nice to see Cleveland coming out with another finish option for these! I'm locked in on my JAWS but would still be willing to give these a try. I could see one of these playing really well in any of my specialty wedge spots. I didn't get along with the Zipcores at all, but until proven otherwise I'm going to assume that's an anomaly as I've had a ton of great luck with CG weges in the past.

Nice to see Cleveland coming out with another finish option for these! I'm locked in on my JAWS but would still be willing to give these a try. I could see one of these playing really well in any of my specialty wedge spots. I didn't get along with the Zipcores at all, but until proven otherwise I'm going to assume that's an anomaly as I've had a ton of great luck with CG weges in the past.
They’re the ultimate gap wedge imo, why I’m not bagging one still is asinine.

I've been pondering swapping my CBX 60* for the v2 but honestly have been scared to remove it from the bag. It's my go to for most shots under 60 yds and always chip with it.
My +digit cap buddy gets so mad cause he hasn't chipped one in, in about 5 years and I think I had a run this summer of chipping in 3 straight rounds with it.

The black color might sway me.

I have a 50* on it's way to me soon. Can't wait.

So would you gather that this new black finish matches the FF finish?
I was just in galaxy and the shades are close but slightly different.
The cbx2 is more gunmetal gray or a gray gray. The full face dark is gray but has more of a copper/goldish sheen to it.

I liked the Cbx2 finish better
9D87CD56-FF0A-4135-898A-0CD301DA13C9.jpeg

I was just in galaxy and the shades are close but slightly different.
The cbx2 is more gunmetal gray or a gray gray. The full face dark is gray but has more of a copper/goldish sheen to it.

I liked the Cbx2 finish better
View attachment 8980871
They’re close enough most would be super happy imo.

I've been pondering swapping my CBX 60* for the v2 but honestly have been scared to remove it from the bag. It's my go to for most shots under 60 yds and always chip with it.
My +digit cap buddy gets so mad cause he hasn't chipped one in, in about 5 years and I think I had a run this summer of chipping in 3 straight rounds with it.

The black color might sway me.
CBX2 is a definitely performance improvement over Gen1. I really do mean that.

They’re close enough most would be super happy imo.
For sure. You'd have to have them next to each other to even notice it.

CBX2 is a definitely performance improvement over Gen1. I really do mean that.

I have hit the gen 2 50* on full shots and agree it seemed better than the gen 1 that I owned and never really gamed all that much. I stuck with my set GW instead.
I just worry about chipping with it. I am in a really good groove with my gen 1 60* with chipping. Since adding it to the bag I have chipped in more with it than all my other wedges combined over the years. So there is just some hesitation on swapping over.

I have to see what irons make the bag for next season first to see if I need to retool my wedge gapping. If I do, the CBX2 will be on the short list.

These look so good.

I currently game the CBX2 in 50* and 54* . I also game a CBX full face in 58* and the combo is perfect. My only gripe would be that my cbx2s are in a satin finish which messes up the all black look I have going in my bag. The black satin CBX2s would match my full face perfectly. Hmm...
?

These look so good.

I currently game the CBX2 in 50* and 54* . I also game a CBX full face in 58* and the combo is perfect. My only gripe would be that my cbx2s are in a satin finish which messes up the all black look I have going in my bag. The black satin CBX2s would match my full face perfectly. Hmm...
?
Ponder approved :ROFLMAO:

My 50* showed up on 12/23 and I have gamed it a few times since then.

Attachments

• 2020-12-23 15.46.40.jpg
    2020-12-23 15.46.40.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 19
I saw these at Dicks Sporting Goods this weekend and after talk on THP week where the CBX2 was a more forgiving option than the zipcore I’m really wanting to give these a go. Unfortunately they didn’t have a 54 in store so will be looking around this spring otherwise I probably would have gotten it.

I tried to order a 54 with color fill and they said color fill option not available till middle of the month not sure why but I’ll order one soon

Name and color fill both a option?
They were when they first came out.

I went back recently and saw the option to personalize had been removed from the Cleveland site. I got the same reply that you did from them that it would be up again within a month or so.

Back