He's basically all in already - I've got no reason to make a concession on the 921 Forged (yet) haha

You've got the game. Just do it.

Will be listening tomorrow when I take my dog for a his walk.

Just finished listening. Fun discussion, @Canadan and @Jman covered a lot of ground! Swag, mallets, one length, hoodies, joggers, even an @OldandStiff shoutout. Great job guys, enjoyed that one!

Just finished listening. Fun discussion, @Canadan and @Jman covered a lot of ground! Swag, mallets, one length, hoodies, joggers, even an @OldandStiff shoutout. Great job guys, enjoyed that one!
What?! I didn't get that far I guess. Effing in-laws need to go to bed!

Finally just started to listen...200 rounds! Super jealous @Jman,

I think it was somewhere around the 40:00 - 41:00 mark.
Yeah, I didn't get there. I had to go low-key for a bit after the hair bet stare, and then turn it off about 10 minutes later when she threw a fit about some boxes, and asked if the guy on there was the one whose wife hates all his boxes.... It seemed like a no-win scenario to continue in present company. :LOL:

And then I ran away to go golfing.

Yeah, I didn't get there. I had to go low-key for a bit after the hair bet stare, and then turn it off about 10 minutes later when she threw a fit about some boxes, and asked if the guy on there was the one whose wife hates all his boxes.... It seemed like a no-win scenario to continue in present company. :LOL:

I have been busy all day and I am just now getting to this.

typically it’s a Friday morning drive to work listen. Happy we still got a New Years release.

haha what wife actually likes all our boxes?! :ROFLMAO:

haha what wife actually likes all our boxes?! :ROFLMAO:
The way I tell it, told it (thanks for that post the other day @Jman :confused: ), is that she's the only one that has a problem with it. She's irrational, and all other wives support husbands, clubs, AND boxes. It was the only defensible position I had one particular day, and I've had to stick with it. :LOL:

I used to remind her that buying new boxes to ship clubs adds up, but she pretty much in the tough **** camp on that at this point.

The way I tell it, told it (thanks for that post the other day @Jman :confused: ), is that she's the only one that has a problem with it. She's irrational, and all other wives support husbands, clubs, AND boxes. It was the only defensible position I had one particular day, and I've had to stick with it. :LOL:

I used to remind her that buying new boxes to ship clubs adds up, but she pretty much in the tough **** camp on that at this point.
Wife: What's with all these boxes?!
Golfer: You must be new here.

Reactions: MH
@Jman @Canadan great episode, really looking forward to seeing you guys at the tech studio in a couple of weeks. James I’m with Dan regarding the one length for a year challenge, I just can’t see it. Going from icon’s to one length GI irons seems like too big of a stretch. But I think Dan should play blades

@Jman @Canadan great episode, really looking forward to seeing you guys at the tech studio in a couple of weeks. James I’m with Dan regarding the one length for a year challenge, I just can’t see it. Going from icon’s to one length GI irons seems like too big of a stretch. But I think Dan should play blades
hahaha, you guys are a trip.

Haha, I love all the doubt! It’s fuel!:ROFLMAO:

All comes down to numbers for me, if I can elevate them and they gap well enough, I’ve got no qualms giving them a run.

Reactions: MH
Listening now. Great stuff. @Jman continues to pump the b21 haha. Love it!

Haha, I love all the doubt! It’s fuel!:ROFLMAO:

All comes down to numbers for me, if I can elevate them and they gap well enough, I’ve got no qualms giving them a run.
How much of the appeal is for your coaching? I can see that once you learn the story behind OL for you, then you would be in a better place to help your new players if they would be a good candidate for OL. Having that personal knowledge would certainly help you as a coach.

Back