Your Driver Shaft Right Now?

I would like to try that shaft. I am interested in trying a shaft in the 50 gram range.
Keep an eye on CPO. It is a very good shaft.

Just the stock one it came with.

Had the Blue Ventus 5R in the SZ head on Sunday, that was a wicked good combo. Had some absolute bombs for drives. (for me anyway. :))

Man going through all these posts makes me want to try them all! I am playing a evenflow white in my TS2 mostly because it’s what it came with. It has worked really well for me so I haven’t looked elsewhere much. I am excited to see what’s coming with the Speedzone I won and try something new!

Ventus Blue 7x Velocore - Pured

The Attas 6s because for some reason I time it up well.. It's working so I don't want to screw it up!! 1609306185432.png

Project X HZRDUS T800 6.0 on my Callaway GBB Epic. I bought the driver second hand and that’s what was in it lol.

I’m planning to get fit this year but in the meantime looking for an X stiff shaft replacement to hold me over.

20201229_234035.jpg

Because it's stiff in the middle.

Currently I have 2 to choose from:

MCA Diamana LTD in my 917D2
Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec in ST200G

Tensei AV Blue R-Flex tour length in the Speedzone Xtreme but pulled the trigger on a Ventus Blue R-Flex to give a try as I got a great price on one. Need to get a new weight as it’s not your length.

New TSi2 driver and new shafts

Tensei Blue AV Raw 55
Even Flow White T1100 65 (more of an experiment shaft)
VA Vylyn 65 (more of a....ooh looks pretty and need to get out and try it shaft)

This is the shaft I'm using right now in my B21. Reason being is that this combo flat out works for me.

20201230_100442.jpg

Fujikura pro 2.0 6X

Currently it is a Tensei Orange....Stiff. As soon as I can get my set up together, I will be putting in a HZRDUS Smoke Black

Fujikura VC 6.0 stiff. I got fit for it 9 years ago and I just keep changing heads on it.
I like the performance and how it feels. I may get fit again next spring, so it could change.

Graphite Design AD DI 7s. Only shaft I have spent that much money on. I probably will not ever use a different driver shaft.

Vizard 60 stiff flex that came stock in the Honma TW747.

Project X EvenFlow Green, 55g, 6.0 Stiff in my Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero. Tried out a few at store from stock setup and this worked best at the time. On the hunt for a Ventus 5R/S or a RDX Blue for 2021.

Im using a UST Mamiya elements fire 7F5 shaft. I bought it used and was fairly cheap. I definitely need a fitting, this isn't the right shaft for me.

I have 6 drivers that get played often in 160 rounds a year - so really no big favorite. But I would say the ProLaunch Platinum 2019 ver and the
UST Helium Black would be near the top.(y)(y)(y)

Graphite Design Tour AD-IZ from the fitting center in Carlsbad. I love the combo with my mav sz. This is likely one club that won’t be changed for a long while!

Back