Have you tried yet??

Not the RAD’s but two other cobra sets. Never owned. Just hit my 2 of my buddy’s on occasion. I don’t have the speed and launch to make anything happen with the 5 and 6. And the wedges just seemed odd at a 7i length. Especially when I usually play my clubs a little shorter than normal depending on the model. I was very wild with the wedges at full length. Distance was there but accuracy suffered.

just not a concept that worked for me.
The closest was a set of Pinhawk one length hybrids my buddy bought. Those were fun but once again the wedges were inaccurate for me.

When I started my THP life two things happened.. Life got better, and I fell in love with Cobra 😍 The PWRSHELL in these is legit and I really like the look of the Carbon Fiber top line. These would be really fun to try in one length.
You really thinking about trying OL? Lets say you got into the Morgan Cup, would you strongly consider it?

You really thinking about trying OL? Lets say you got into the Morgan Cup, would you strongly consider it?

Highly considering it. I think it would be tons of fun with potential to help my game. If I got in to the MC I would 100% go one length.

Highly considering it. I think it would be tons of fun with potential to help my game. If I got in to the MC I would 100% go one length.
Same, on both accounts. I think it would be fun, informative, and good for my game.

Same, on both accounts. I think it would be fun, informative, and good for my game.

Would be such a perfect opportunity to give it a try.

I'm very likely to use my ticket on the Morgan Cup. If I decide RadSpeed is best for my game I don't see why I wouldn't try to go OL as well. Black OL 4-GW sounds like a great setup.

I'm very likely to use my ticket on the Morgan Cup. If I decide RadSpeed is best for my game I don't see why I wouldn't try to go OL as well. Black OL 4-GW sounds like a great setup.

That sounds awesome. Great idea and will be a perfect setup. That would be exciting to follow. I will live vicariously through you @hedley_lamarr08 🤣

I’m hitting this on the course from the distance I hit my MIM 5i, it’s legit over 7 rounds this week been a 184-200 club, carry, and that’s still just wild to wrap my head around.

I’m hitting this on the course from the distance I hit my MIM 5i, it’s legit over 7 rounds this week been a 184-200 club, carry, and that’s still just wild to wrap my head around.

With the extra distance will you be removing a club at the top end and adding a wedge or just controlling that distance with your swing?

With the extra distance will you be removing a club at the top end and adding a wedge or just controlling that distance with your swing?
I’ve only got one club, so no adjustments to be made :ROFLMAO:

As far as if I were to go OL in these, I’d go weaker lofts.

Good stuff!
Very seriously considering going OL for my next iron set. These look cool

Love the screw in weight in the toe and they look great for such a forgiving iron. I'm a bit puzzled about the stock shaft lengths and lies as the GW is 1/2" longer and 1.5* more upright than all the pitching wedges I've played in the last 15 years. I'd have to order these 1/2" plus shorter and about 3* flat to keep them from going left, lol.

Love the screw in weight in the toe and they look great for such a forgiving iron. I'm a bit puzzled about the stock shaft lengths and lies as the GW is 1/2" longer and 1.5* more upright than all the pitching wedges I've played in the last 15 years. I'd have to order these 1/2" plus shorter and about 3* flat to keep them from going left, lol.
I’ll admit, my ONLY slight hiccup is a personal one and it’s me not being used to looking down at really any offset. I’m most curious about how I would adjust long term.

I’ll admit, my ONLY slight hiccup is a personal one and it’s me not being used to looking down at really any offset. I’m most curious about how I would adjust long term.

I'm the same way with offset. It's a mental thing but I have to think to aim the face whenever I perceive too much offset. With little offset like my Z965/765s, I'm not conscious of having to aim the face. One more thing, or even just one thing going through my brain can be a very bad thing. ;)

I'm happy to see that you're likely to use your ticket for the MC. I was selected last year but circumstances dictated that I could not attend. Still, I went through the club selection process and received a set of Cobra clubs. Your plan as far as selection looks solid. Hit all the Cobra offerings that you can. I'll be interested in following along with your selection process as far as OL consideration is involved.

I'm happy to see that you're likely to use your ticket for the MC. I was selected last year but circumstances dictated that I could not attend. Still, I went through the club selection process and received a set of Cobra clubs. Your plan as far as selection looks solid. Hit all the Cobra offerings that you can. I'll be interested in following along with your selection process as far as OL consideration is involved.

thanks! I’m as excited as I can be. I’ve been working hard on my game through the winter months to try and make the most of it. I’ll consider OL but it’s going to be so hard to walk away without King Tours. I’m still waiting on details and a few other event details. I told work last week that if I didn’t get the time off I wanted I would turn in my notice and go to work at the other hospital just down the road when I return 😂

Anyone know what the cost of the RAD irons are individually for stock steel ?

I think I seen $799 or 899. It is cheaper than the Hot Metals from what I remember

Not sure how the PVD will compare on the Rad but this is my T-Rail after one season.
View attachment 8985319
While I love the black finish, this would really trigger my OCD and I probably would have to get new irons much quicker then normal.

Hmmm... From what I've read, PVD, when correctly applied, is supposed to be pretty tough?

Back