CONTEST TaylorMade Swag Pack

Nate<80

Team Hackers, Morgan Cup 2022
Reaction score
Handicap
11.3 Grint
I was at the shooting range last week when a stranger stopped me. He said, "it's your lucky day". He proceeded to tell me that he loved my TaylorMade hat I was wearing. He then stated that he ran all of TaylorMade sales for Ohio and was a former golf pro as well, I told him that although I was there shooting, it is always golf over guns. Surprisingly he said the opposite lol. I told him I played TaylorMade irons and we talked about the brand and where they are headed. We exchanged numbers and he said he would send me a swag pack for my support of the brand. He sent over a pretty cool package that just came in today. I definitely don't need all of it but wanted to pay a few items forward. Included will be a lanyard, water bottle, a koozie, TM pouch, TM mask, two of the brand new 2020 TP5 X's, and two of the 2020 TP5 Pix, a TM wireless phone charger and a ball marker with what I think is a really cool divot tool. I thought this was very cool of this individual to be so generous so I wanted to spread the love and pay it forward to a lucky THPer.

In order to qualify:

1. What is your favorite club TaylorMade has brought to market?
2. Guess the winner of the 2021 Sentry Tournament of Champions this weekend

Winner will be announced this Sunday and if there are multiple THPers that pick the correct golfer I will randomize and draw one name. Good luck!

IMG_9606.jpg

IMG_7302.jpg
IMG_2059.jpg

Too cool! Very kind of you to pay it forward and a neat gesture from a chance encounter with a stranger.

What an awesome exchange, and a great way to grow the brand!! Nice gesture on your part to pay it forward too!

Very cool story, also thanks for sharing here on THP, great prizes!

Very cool of you!
Taylormade RBZ the first "real" driver i ever purchased.
Winner: Jon Rham

Very cool of you!
Taylormade RBZ the first "real" driver i ever purchased.
Winner: Jon Rham

That's funny. I would describe the RBZ as my first "real" driver as well. That thing had some pop.

That is pretty awesome! Great gesture & good luck everyone!!!

Very cool gesture. My favorite was the Aeroburner driver. It was the first driver I hit where I cold notice it was faster than anything else I had hit at the time. Plus it was white (different from everything else) and I thought that made it look cool.

I'll go with Rahm. I feel like the equipment change will do him good.

No entry, but very generous gesture, @Nate<80 - and that's some pretty cool TM swag!

My favorite driver was my first tour issue club. I bought a 580XD TP 7.5* head and had a Bubba Pink Bi Matrix shaft in it. More recently, the HiToe wedge.

I will pick Scottie Scheffler

Thanks for the opportunity!

Awesome gesture, haven't played a lot of Taylormade clubs but of the ones I have tried and tested I really liked the P790 irons. For the tournament this weekend I will go with JT

Cool story

Favorite TM club is my current driver M6.
Win this weekend I will go with Captain America Patrick Reed

Great gesture @Nate<80 and a really cool story too!

Very cool story and gesture from that guy... and you! That repair tool is really cool.

Favorite club is Hi-Toe wedge
Winner will be JT

TOO COOL @Nate<80 ;

I would have to say that my favorite TM club of all time was my R7 425, that Driver was a BEAST, I has 3 of them. One i cracked the face, they replaced it no questions asked. One was stolen when my clubs wear taken from my cart while i was in the Clubhouse at the turn, (that took balls, well and the rest too), and the last is in my garage still.

Favorite of current TM clubs would be my 54 deg Hi toe wedge, she is a spinning little vixen for sure....as far as the TOC this weekend, I am going with DJ

My heart is with the TM R510 driver. It was my first non hand me down driver purchase. I was able to get a new one off eBay a year after they came out that had a 7.5 degree loft. Wasn’t always consistent with it but it sure did fly far when I hit it square.

Considering all but three of my current gamers are now TM as well as my bag I’ve become quite the fanboy.

I’m gonna go with Schauffele for the win.

79 was my high school football number! Awesome items! Love the gesture. Great guy down low.

Favorite club? Honestly this goes back a while but back in the day the Burner Rescue Hybrid 19* that club flew and was so easy from any lie!

Winner? Xander Schauffele

Awesome meeting and awesome swag pack.

I absolutely loved my R7 Superquad TP, receny sold it as a custom build to my mate's father in law. TM is off my radar currently, not a fan of the current line up mostly.

My pick is Colin Morikawa.

Favorite club would be the Big Foot HiToe 60*, which would pair great with that divot tool.

Winner is TM staffer Dustin Johnson.

Thanks

My favorite driver was my first tour issue club. I bought a 580XD TP 7.5* head and had a Bubba Pink Bi Matrix shaft in it. More recently, the HiToe wedge.

I will pick Scottie Scheffler

Thanks for the opportunity!

I had to look up that 580XD. What a gem! Can find that for $9 now. Original MSRP of $499 👀

Awesome gesture, haven't played a lot of Taylormade clubs but of the ones I have tried and tested I really liked the P790 irons. For the tournament this weekend I will go with JT

I have always liked the clean look of the P790’s.

That's a nice lucky run in!

I think my favorite was the 2016 m2 driver, I still have it as a backup.

Gotta go with DJ to win it!

Back