The Ben Hogan Experience will Return in 2021

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A couple of months ago, the Ben Hogan Experience took place at Hammock Beach Resort and it was a weekend to remember for a long time. Custom equipment for every participant, multiple rounds of golf and playing alongside the company.

We are excited to announce that the Ben Hogan Experience will return in 2021 and it will be quite a bit different, but a whole lot of fun. Stay tuned for updates.

Hogan-1024x438-1.jpg

Continue reading...

Super happy to see this back so people can enjoy an experience that changed my golfing life! Can’t wait to follow this!

I will stay tuned for the updates. The feedback and reviews for Hogan equipment on the forum have been very favorable.

The 2018 Ben Hogan Iron Experience was my first THP event and it was great. I enjoyed Mission Inn and the friends that I made there. The Hogan equipment is fantastic and I enjoyed the performance of the clubs and it was fun playing a brand that you don't see everyday. My bag is set for a while but when I decide its time for new irons Hogan will get a shot without question.

Great news. Love what Hogan is doing, and the 2020 Experience with them was a great follow!

Super happy to see this back so people can enjoy an experience that changed my golfing life! Can’t wait to follow this!

That’s an extremely positive endorsement of the Experience. I’m happy to hear how it affected your golf.

This would definitely be something on my radar....

Fantastic! This was a great experience last year, looking forward to seeing what this will be like this year

This is awesome news! I had a great time at the 2019 BHE and still play all the clubs today .

This will be a great experience, lots of good irons.

I was part of the 2019 UST Graphite Challenge with Ben Hogan & it was absolutely a great experience. The 2020 Ben Hogan Experience follow along was just as good if not better. I expect while 2021 may be a bit different I still believe it to be taken up a notch!!!

Can't wait for more details.

Would love to be able to check out the Hogan experience!

I'm really interested in seeing the new Edge irons that were seen and redacted at last years event!

Love waking up to announcements like this. Excited to see what is in store.

Great news @JB!

I love what Ben Hogan is doing. I also love traditional irons and they absolutely crush that profile. This one is always a good one.

The ICON and the PTxPro's look great. Really like the classic look of the chrome but also like the black look.... it'd be a tough choice. Wonder which has the best feel...

Keep these experiences coming! Selected or not it is a tremendous event to follow!

Nice!! Can’t wait to see who gets in!

Awesome news. Love seeing that they are doing well. They have some of the cleanest, most traditional irons out there.

Interested to see how this experience will evolve and change! Sad to know that Tyler won't be part of it, seemed like a great guy from the other live threads I've followed

Sweet! This is such a cool company and it’s going to be an incredible experience!

Back